Infection

dirkdiggler9969

Sup guys, I'm 25 yrs old and have done 4 cycles. I am very clean and sterile when I inject and usually only inject into my glutes. Yesterday because both ass cheecks were still too sore I injected into my right quad. I have done two other quad sgots before. One hurt so bad I couldn't walk without my leg straightened out completely and my eyes fucking watering for like two days and the other one was a little sore but no worse than a glute shot. Yesterday I injected into my right quad and everything seemed to go smooth. I alcohol swabbed, heated syringe, changed needles after sucking up my 1 amp of Sustanon (sust), took about a minute to inject, then massaged for about 5mins. About an hour later I noticed pain in my leg and the pain moved down the muscle, closer to my knee. A couple hours later, I couldn't touch my ass with my heel and couldn't step over anything. I have a huge tolerance for pain and can suck up a sore muscle for a couple days and be ok but I woke up tis morning and I felt like I had the flu. My throat was sore and My muscles ached all day today. My leg feels about the same as it did last night but a coulple of hours ago I looked at it in detail and it's swolen as hell, red, and a little warmer than the other side. So fuck, I guess I my shits infected. I have an athletic competition on Monday that I don't think I'm gonna be able to do now and It's fucking Friday night now so the only thing I can do is go to the hospital. Has this shit happened to any of you before. I don't know what I did wrong? Will I be ok to wait until Monday and skip my comp and go to my regular doctor then. Thanks for any help guys.

Its happened a bunch of times to me. Swollen quad right down to the knee cap, extreme pain, had me wincing and grunting at times. I limped around campus for over a week on one occasion. Has happened in my glutes too, causing me to not be able to sit without looking like I got fucked, literally (que fantoms arrival in this thread).

Heres the thing, whether because of bacteria or not, your body is using defense mechanisms to fight off the foreign shit in your quad. If it is because of bacteria and you have a localized infection, you will be FUCKED if your body isnt strong enough to fight it off completely. You are best served to go to the doctors just to get the antibiotics that you may need. If it isnt because of bacteria, which most times its not, your body will just take some time to do its thing and then stop. Takes around 10 days for me, in my experience.

I've been taken airbourne and Vitamin C since this morning, before I thought about infection. Is there anything I need to watch out for. I'm not scared to go the doctor, sometimes you gotten do what you gotta do, but I would rather not go sit in the fucking emergency room for 6hrs to get a Zpack. If thats what needs to happen I'll do it, but I'd rather wait till Monday if possible. Anybody else have any suggestions or imput?

Hey bro, I am at the tale end of going through the same shit. I injected Monday in the left quad and was fine that day....now Tuesday was a different fucking story. Terrible pain in quad and on the above and outside of knee cap, swollen, etc. Couldn't bend my leg or any of that shit...thought I was dead. Its taken till now, Friday, to feel better...its not even all the way gone yet but I can finally walk around like normal human being. I don't want to tell you what today but that's just my personal experience that I am going through/finishing right now...my cure was, ice then heat as many times as I could and good doseage of IBprof. all damn day...good luck bro!

fightman said:
Hey bro, I am at the tale end of going through the same shit. I injected Monday in the left quad and was fine that day....now Tuesday was a different fucking story. Terrible pain in quad and on the above and outside of knee cap, swollen, etc. Couldn't bend my leg or any of that shit...thought I was dead. Its taken till now, Friday, to feel better...its not even all the way gone yet but I can finally walk around like normal human being. I don't want to tell you what today but that's just my personal experience that I am going through/finishing right now...my cure was, ice then heat as many times as I could and good doseage of IBprof. all damn day...good luck bro!
If FIGHTMAN's leg didnt fall off, i doubt yours will :hahano: :hahano:

Inquirer said:
If FIGHTMAN's leg didnt fall off, i doubt yours will :hahano: :hahano:

:laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3: ROFLMFAO.....That's no shit bro cuz I thought my ass was a dead man a few times....haha. A couple times I was just about a cunt hair away from firin up the chain saw and cuttin that mother fucker off!!! Ofcourse your lucky ass didn't get any problems at all...my injection went smooth as hell and your ass had the rickets AND was spillin DNA all over the place but NOOOOOOOO....mine is the one that fucked up! LOL

Stick it out bro and see what happens...mine took 5 days to show improvement. Good luck.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Still sick as hell. Leg still red,warm, and swollen. Still miserable. Hope I don't have to get it amputated. Hope I don't die.
Any fever????? Swelling may last a few days, atleast it did for me when I did a bad glute shot.

dirkdiggler9969 said:
Sup guys, I'm 25 yrs old and have done 4 cycles. I am very clean and sterile when I inject and usually only inject into my glutes. Yesterday because both ass cheecks were still too sore I injected into my right quad. I have done two other quad sgots before. One hurt so bad I couldn't walk without my leg straightened out completely and my eyes fucking watering for like two days and the other one was a little sore but no worse than a glute shot. Yesterday I injected into my right quad and everything seemed to go smooth. I alcohol swabbed, heated syringe, changed needles after sucking up my 1 amp of Sustanon (sust), took about a minute to inject, then massaged for about 5mins. About an hour later I noticed pain in my leg and the pain moved down the muscle, closer to my knee. A couple hours later, I couldn't touch my ass with my heel and couldn't step over anything. I have a huge tolerance for pain and can suck up a sore muscle for a couple days and be ok but I woke up tis morning and I felt like I had the flu. My throat was sore and My muscles ached all day today. My leg feels about the same as it did last night but a coulple of hours ago I looked at it in detail and it's swolen as hell, red, and a little warmer than the other side. So fuck, I guess I my shits infected. I have an athletic competition on Monday that I don't think I'm gonna be able to do now and It's fucking Friday night now so the only thing I can do is go to the hospital. Has this shit happened to any of you before. I don't know what I did wrong? Will I be ok to wait until Monday and skip my comp and go to my regular doctor then. Thanks for any help guys.
you didnt get infected in a hour and show signs allready . im not saying your not gonna get an infection , its possible but your experiencing a localized reaction to the gear .

Well my leg is still red, probably redder than before. I have been heating and icing it and it's definetly more mobile today. I still have flu like symptoms(aches, weak, and congestion which confuses me and mkes me think that maybe I just have a cold coincidently at the same time I had a painful shot.) My knee is all swole and fucked up but it looks like I'm gonna live. I'm gonna attempt my competition tomorrow and then maybe go to my doctor if things don't clear up by Tuesday. If anyone here has any experiance with getting an infection let me know. I think I would be worse off by now if it was infected.

Back