injecting gear into the shin

I have been doing this a long time. 20 years with rarely a few months off.

Everywhere I inject is tough as nails from being punctured a hundred times.

I always thought about injecting in my shin muscles and a couple nights ago I finally - CAUTIOUSLY - tried it.

It was great. I had read somewhere years ago that it's a painful spot to inject but it was fine.

I only injected it maybe a third of an inch so of course I was left with a little bump that looked like a bee sting. I get that pretty often anyway.

Just wondering if anyone else had experience injecting their shins?

I find legs to be super convenient for injections. You just sit down and they're right there. No contortions or one-handed shots.

Any thoughts or experiences?

If it works for you then your good to go. bottom line is that as long as the compound gets into your system and works then sounds like a good plan.

I have been doing this a long time. 20 years with rarely a few months off.

Everywhere I inject is tough as nails from being punctured a hundred times.

I always thought about injecting in my shin muscles and a couple nights ago I finally - CAUTIOUSLY - tried it.

It was great. I had read somewhere years ago that it's a painful spot to inject but it was fine.

I only injected it maybe a third of an inch so of course I was left with a little bump that looked like a bee sting. I get that pretty often anyway.

Just wondering if anyone else had experience injecting their shins?

I find legs to be super convenient for injections. You just sit down and they're right there. No contortions or one-handed shots.

Any thoughts or experiences?

hows this working out for you bro?

Youch!!!! Ill pass on pinning my shins. More power to ya if it works how you say it did. Gonna nickname you......OLE-IRON-NUTS!!!!:jump:

hows this working out for you bro?

Sorry so slow, I haven't checked in here in a while.

SHINS ARE THE FKING BEST!!

I used to shudder to think of injecitng in my shins but they are the bomb.

They are not large muscles so I only put 3/4 of a CC in there at a time.

Also, I use a 5/8" needle and don't even go in all the way.

The only spot I like better is the hip, but my hips have been pin cushions for many years and I just can't punish them anymore.

ANOTHER benefit of shins: if your girl doesn't know that you are taking these products, and you leave a bruise or a bump on your tripcep, glute or quads, she is going to feel them. My girl rarely goes for my shins. :^)

Youch!!!! Ill pass on pinning my shins. More power to ya if it works how you say it did. Gonna nickname you......OLE-IRON-NUTS!!!!:jump:

You gotta try it once. I fking love it. I'm very happy that I have some virgin muscle to work with.

For the last few years I've been using my thighs. Very convenient because they're right there in front of you but with my thighs I can feel the needle "hitting things" inside so its a little gross. I seem to hit a lot of veins in my thighs so there's often some blood.

I've heard that some guys inject their biceps. Fk that, I'll never inject there lol

You gotta try it once. I fking love it. I'm very happy that I have some virgin muscle to work with.

For the last few years I've been using my thighs. Very convenient because they're right there in front of you but with my thighs I can feel the needle "hitting things" inside so its a little gross. I seem to hit a lot of veins in my thighs so there's often some blood.

I've heard that some guys inject their biceps. Fk that, I'll never inject there lol
one would think that injecting into the muscle that you want to grow would work.

I***8217;m with you......no thanks on pinning the shins. Anyone else want to join me in saying.....fuck that! lol

I have studied Muay Thai for years and my shins are pretty much solid from breaking things with them. However, not a chance I would try pinning there...lol.....glad it works for some but I will not be one of them. haha my 2cnts. :)

Back