info for the ladies

DADAWG

Community Veteran
one of the ladies i assist with her training was having a trouble with large fluctuations in weight , even more than might be expected from a lady , she is a hardcore workout machine pushing herself in the gym not only for reps but upping the weight and although she does cheat on her diet from time to time she is very honest about it and things werent adding up , after a little research she decided to try a yeast cleanse program , intestinal yeast can be a problem for all of us but it seems to hit the ladies harder and these big weight swings are a symptom , she started a yeast cleans product friday along with pb-8 to restore the good bacteria and by monday she had dropped 8 pounds and she admitted she had cheated on her diet over the weekend . like i said its still early but the results look good and i think worth a try , intestinal yeast inhibit nutrient absorption along with a bundle of other side effects . the yeast cleanse product she used is the same brand as the pb-8 . if DADAWG stuck his nose where it doesnt belong posting in the the female forum he apologizes :)

DADAWG said:
one of the ladies i assist with her training was having a trouble with large fluctuations in weight , even more than might be expected from a lady , she is a hardcore workout machine pushing herself in the gym not only for reps but upping the weight and although she does cheat on her diet from time to time she is very honest about it and things werent adding up , after a little research she decided to try a yeast cleanse program , intestinal yeast can be a problem for all of us but it seems to hit the ladies harder and these big weight swings are a symptom , she started a yeast cleans product friday along with pb-8 to restore the good bacteria and by monday she had dropped 8 pounds and she admitted she had cheated on her diet over the weekend . like i said its still early but the results look good and i think worth a try , intestinal yeast inhibit nutrient absorption along with a bundle of other side effects . the yeast cleanse product she used is the same brand as the pb-8 . if DADAWG stuck his nose where it doesnt belong posting in the the female forum he apologizes :)

Always welcome, mah brotha. :kiss:

What brand is the product she's using? Can you post a link to more info?

Re: Re: info for the ladies

rubberduckyo said:
Always welcome, mah brotha. :kiss:

What brand is the product she's using? Can you post a link to more info?
no link ,the info she studied was literature and our fav health food store , the pb-8 and yeast cleanse product are the same company , i will find out the brand

Similar to this product perhaps?

Nutrition Now is pleased to announce that for the third year in a row PB-8® has been named first place gold medal winner by Vitamin Retailer magazine. Acidophilus (Lactobacillus acidophilus) is a friendly intestinal flora that promotes intestinal health, assists in the digestion of proteins, has anti-fungal activity, and play a role in candida overgrowth, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, cancer prevention, cholesterol levels, lactose intolerance, nutrient assimilation, detoxification, post-antibiotic treatment, constipation and diarrhea control, bad breath, gas, and intestinal disorders.

Ingredients:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100% Natural Cultures of: Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Bulgaricus, Lactobacillus Casel, S. Thermophilus, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, S. Faecium, Bifidobacterium Infantis 1000mg.

Additional Ingredients:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gelatin (capsules) and Rice Powder.

Product Research:

A Dietary Supplement For Maintaining A Healthy Balance of Intestinal Flora. Highest potency available. 14 billion good bacteria per capsule at time of manufacture. 8 strains of viable bacteria.

thats the stuff ducky and the same company has an excellant candida yeast product , combine the two and see what happens, my friend took 2 yc products 4x day for 3 days along with a double the reccomended dose of pb-8 , now she is on just the reccomended dose of both and will run them for a while at least through a couple of bottles

Cool. I'm not prone to large weight fluctuations but I'll def give it a go and let you know what results I have. In any event, the product appears beneficial whether or not it affects my weight. :)

Btw, PB-8 should be included in every woman's supplement regimen to help maintain a healthy inner balance.:)

Back