Info on deca for tissue repair?

BAPilgrims

I've had an on again off again problem with my shoulder stemming from bursitis that's damaged the tissue over the years. I've had the mri's and the shots and taken way too many AI's. I've heard rumor that deca can help tissue repair and I was wondering if anyone had any good studies on the subject. I don't have any illusions of repairing scar tissue but I wondered if it could help prevent damage on cycle from heavier weight. Thanks for any info

IMO deccais great for the joints, never heard of tissue repair though. I think you may be thinking of GH? I know GH does speed recovery and gives awesome results =)

It used to be a sticky here, but it looks like it got unstuck. I haven't tried it or even heard of anyone trying it, but the article seemed promising.

I have read/heard it can help with connective tissue, but I don't have a study handy. Deca does make your joints feel better by affecting synovial fluid.

Here is a study that was done on rotator cuffs which indicates that Deca was detrimental to healing.

The effect of local use of nandrolone d - PubMed Mobile

Thanks a lot, I guess it'll take some more research. perhaps if I rehab my shoulder prior to a cycle the deca could simply prevent it from bothering me

Back