injectable anavar

How would you make injectable oil based anavar, say 50mg/ml. I say this because ingesting it gives me a bloated stomach. Also would it be the same for injectable anadrol and dianabol???

all help appreciated.

conan the barbarian said:
How would you make injectable oil based anavar, say 50mg/ml. I say this because ingesting it gives me a bloated stomach. Also would it be the same for injectable anadrol and dianabol???

all help appreciated.
Anavar, impossible. Dbol and Drol no problem. I get the same thing from orals, bloated stomach and acid reflux or whatever you wanna call it. Not good for the tummy.

pineapple said:
Anavar, impossible. Dbol and Drol no problem. I get the same thing from orals, bloated stomach and acid reflux or whatever you wanna call it. Not good for the tummy.
:

ok guys, i have still got a problem with this. If it is impossible than what is the chemistry behind it. Why cant it be done??

Any theories??

:

ok guys, i have still got a problem with this. If it is impossible than what is the chemistry behind it. Why cant it be done??

Any theories??
Oxandrolone is soluble in some substances, but you have to find a solute that is also safe to inject into the human body, which severely limits your options.

The symptom that you describe from oral Oxandrolone doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Are you using straight Oxandrolone or is it in liquid or what?

I got a bad stomach from Anavar (var) but 150mg of Peppermint Oil completly sorted it, infact I use peppermint oil everyday now and my gut can digest practicly anything without issues...amazing stuff!

pineapple said:
Ana Anavar (var) , impossible. Dbol and Drol no problem. I get the same thing from orals, bloated stomach and acid reflux or whatever you wanna call it. Not good for the tummy.
Really? Impossible? Anavar (var) is the only oral I haven't made into an injectable. I've seen Anavar (var) water based suspension before but I'm guessing that would HURT like a mofo.

mranak said:
Oxandrolone is soluble in some substances, but you have to find a solute that is also safe to inject into the human body, which severely limits your options.

The symptom that you describe from oral Oxandrolone doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Are you using straight Oxandrolone or is it in liquid or what?

mranak

all oral steroids give me a messed up stomach, mainly horrible burps. Anadrol is available as an injection so thats cool. But anavar has to be tried.

wanna make something like 75mg/ml.

Lucky13 said:
I got a bad stomach from Anavar (var) but 150mg of Peppermint Oil completly sorted it, infact I use peppermint oil everyday now and my gut can digest practicly anything without issues...amazing stuff!

lucky13

think i'll give peppermint oil a try. hope it works.

mranak

all oral steroids give me a messed up stomach, mainly horrible burps. Anadrol is available as an injection so thats cool. But anavar has to be tried.

wanna make something like 75mg/ml.
Experiment and see what works. Maybe try EO+BB or something. Let us know.

Back