Injectable orals

pineapple

Someone should make injectable anadrol and anavar. Anadrol in the oral form did nothing for me, I'd like to see what the difference would be in the injectable version. Someone should make some, I dont have any powders.

I'm gonna try making var, proviron and anadrol injectables.

Last edited:
How did your injectable d-bol work out for you? I was a little dissapointed with mine. Just did'nt live up to the hype.

cheezy said:
How did your injectable d-bol work out for you? I was a little dissapointed with mine. Just did'nt live up to the hype.
What dose was yours and how often did you inject it. It was injectable right?

For me it was.. no bloat, no stomach irritation(I get from orals), no insomnia, no appetite suppression. 30mg EOD to minimize back pumps.

Injection 50mg a day, a little bloat, kind of made me feel energized and good, some strength, some decent pumps but nothing painful. I guess looking back it was ok, just not worth the every day injections.

cheezy said:
Injection 50mg a day, a little bloat, kind of made me feel energized and good, some strength, some decent pumps but nothing painful. I guess looking back it was ok, just not worth the every day injections.
How long did you use it for? Not worth the everyday injections? What were you injecting with-22g needles? I'm doing it with 29g pins and it's a breeze.

Back