injected 3ml of Testosterone and feels like I'm paralyzed!! wtf is this?!

FML

I am banned!
hello everyone

two days ago, I injected 3ml at once in my right glute

and my glute is extremely sore. also hurts. there's a red mark and I can barely move nor sit. feels almost like I'm paralysed.

I also have a flu/fever. it just happened suddenly

what is actually going on?! how do I get rid of this???

just give it time, maybe run some warm water over the area.

to avoid this, next time take the vial and put it up your butt while you pin and you wont get PIP because of the anus pressure

hello everyone

two days ago, I injected 3ml at once in my right glute

and my glute is extremely sore. also hurts. there's a red mark and I can barely move nor sit. feels almost like I'm paralysed.

I also have a flu/fever. it just happened suddenly

what is actually going on?! how do I get rid of this???

:nonono2: Just to mention to others and FML and if anyone gives a crap. I will no longer participate in replying to anymore of your treads due to them being overwhelmingly crazy, IMOP.

This is just me now but i just cannot entertain anymore of these outlandish questions and your activities. :Pat: :insane: WE have talked in detail with so many noobs or members on these posts about what most people do with injections. Many say they do not like pinning 3cc
Most will split it up somehow if they can. But the key caution is try NOT to inject as much as 3cc of OIL

My last reply :mad:
Start reading kiddo :ugh:

OMM

Last edited:
:nonono2: Just to mention to others and FML and if anyone gives a crap. I will no longer participate in replying to anymore of your treads due to them being overwhelmingly crazy, IMOP.

This is just me now but i just cannot entertain anymore of these outlandish questions and your activities. :Pat: :insane: WE have talked in detail with so many noobs or members on these posts about what most people do with injections. Many say they do not like pinning 3cc
Most will split it up somehow if they can. But the key caution is try NOT to inject as much as 3cc of OIL

My last reply :mad:
Start reading kiddo :ugh:

OMM

so his suspension was lifted and i can see now that he is online look.....View attachment 567670

just give it time, maybe run some warm water over the area.

to avoid this, next time take the vial and put it up your butt while you pin and you wont get PIP because of the anus pressure

you got test flu, drink lots of water and soup, and dont massage the pip. how many mgs equal a ml? I measure mine with mgs. oh and welcome back man!!!!!!!

you got test flu, drink lots of water and soup, and dont massage the pip. how many mgs equal a ml? I measure mine with mgs. oh and welcome back man!!!!!!!

hello. I injected 3ml. 1.5ml Test Prop + 1.5 Test E at the same time in ny right glute

the dose was over 900mg of Test as the Prop is 150mg/ml while the Enan is 500mg/ml

been feeling really sick after this shot. fever, very sore+it hurts a lot. can literally barely move nor sit nor sleep. also have a red mark on my right glute

any tips on how to get rid of this feeling??

hello. I injected 3ml. 1.5ml Test Prop + 1.5 Test E at the same time in ny right glute

the dose was over 900mg of Test as the Prop is 150mg/ml while the Enan is 500mg/ml

been feeling really sick after this shot. fever, very sore+it hurts a lot. can literally barely move nor sit nor sleep. also have a red mark on my right glute

any tips on how to get rid of this feeling??

So you started your test cycle and all of a sudden you***8217;re lethargic, may have a fever, chills, body aches, even a sore throat. You wanted to kick off your training hard, but this ***8220;flu***8221; is getting the best of you and stomping on your training. What you are feeling may not actually be a viral flu bug, but a side-effect of the rapid increase in testosterone in your body, most commonly assosciated with shorter esters like propionate or phenyl-propionate.

The most important thing to do first is rule out infection which can be caused by poor injection technique or dirty gear. The effects felt by test flu can be identical to those caused by an actual infection. To rule out infection, keep an eye out for bright red inflammation that does not fade, heat emanating from the injection site, and also, fevers, chills, body aches. If you are confident you do not have an infection, then perhaps you are suffering from the test flu.

So you started your test cycle and all of a sudden you***8217;re lethargic, may have a fever, chills, body aches, even a sore throat. You wanted to kick off your training hard, but this ***8220;flu***8221; is getting the best of you and stomping on your training. What you are feeling may not actually be a viral flu bug, but a side-effect of the rapid increase in testosterone in your body, most commonly assosciated with shorter esters like propionate or phenyl-propionate.

The most important thing to do first is rule out infection which can be caused by poor injection technique or dirty gear. The effects felt by test flu can be identical to those caused by an actual infection. To rule out infection, keep an eye out for bright red inflammation that does not fade, heat emanating from the injection site, and also, fevers, chills, body aches. If you are confident you do not have an infection, then perhaps you are suffering from the test flu.

what happens if I have an infection?!

btw, I used toilet paper to stop blood from coming out after injecting.

I know that cotton is the usual to place after injection, but I used toilet paper

you think this could have anything to do with it or does it not matter??

what happens if I have an infection?!

btw, I used toilet paper to stop blood from coming out after injecting.

I know that cotton is the usual to place after injection, but I used toilet paper

you think this could have anything to do with it or does it not matter??
It is best to use gauze or cotton swabs with pharmacy grade rubbing alcohol instead of toilet paper. its more hygenic if you can believe that.

Last edited:
It is best to use gauze or cotton swabs with pharmacy grade rubbing alcohol instead of toilet paper. its more hygenic if you can believe that.

I've never experienced this feeling injecting Test E. but injecting Test Prop made my ass cheeks very sore and hurtful. why?!

both Test E and Test Prop I've used have been UG

I've never experienced this feeling injecting Test E. but injecting Test Prop made my ass cheeks very sore and hurtful. why?!

both Test E and Test Prop I've used have been UG

may be the ugl or the oil or pip issue. its a complicated issue.

may be the ugl or the oil or pip issue. its a complicated issue.

then what am I supposed to do?!

I fucking hate injecting Testosterone. especially given the fact that my bodyfat% is high and I don't even lift. such a pain in the ass to inject tbh

and now I'm stuck with extremely sore ass that I can barely move nor sit. I feel paralyzed and I think I have a fever

so fucking annoying!! what am I supposed to do to get rid of this shit??

then what am I supposed to do?!

I fucking hate injecting Testosterone. especially given the fact that my bodyfat% is high and I don't even lift. such a pain in the ass to inject tbh

and now I'm stuck with extremely sore ass that I can barely move nor sit. I feel paralyzed and I think I have a fever

so fucking annoying!! what am I supposed to do to get rid of this shit??
bro i told you.. use the vial as a butt plug while you inject

have got that with the testosterone phenylpropionate

the flu like stuff lasted 2 days sore for 5 to 7 days

also felt like someone implanted a rubber mallot in the glute

Ouch from what i can gather is the quiker the release the more likely the pip

some poorly brewed testosterone c & e with do that too

as is juzt crumbles and falls apart vs a slow melting incognito introduction

This reaction has happened to me numerous numerous times . Especially dependant on the gear you are using and how long its been since u used that muscle for injection . Its a reaction to the BA and or BB in the gear or concentration if its high . It will take a few days to pass but will go away . The red mark may even seem to move or spread . But give it 3-4 days and it will subside . You have have to find some sterile oil to dillute your test with otherwise this may keep happening every time u pin

Based on the variability and reckessness in your post my hypothesis is simply PIP or you have given yourself an infection from unsanitary procedures.

You dont follow any advice, refuse to post labs and based on your post recklessly inject steroids.

This reaction has happened to me numerous numerous times . Especially dependant on the gear you are using and how long its been since u used that muscle for injection . Its a reaction to the BA and or BB in the gear or concentration if its high . It will take a few days to pass but will go away . The red mark may even seem to move or spread . But give it 3-4 days and it will subside . You have have to find some sterile oil to dillute your test with otherwise this may keep happening every time u pin

Ive got some injectable winstol that hurts like hell

any suggestions ?

Ive got some injectable winstol that hurts like hell

any suggestions ?

You can try some bacteriostatic water . Best bet . Dillute every ml shot of winny with maybe an extra 1/2ml of water . Should help . If not , its the crystallization in the winny thats causing the pip which would be very hard to fix . But i think the water dillute would help from sure

You can try some bacteriostatic water . Best bet . Dillute every ml shot of winny with maybe an extra 1/2ml of water . Should help . If not , its the crystallization in the winny thats causing the pip which would be very hard to fix . But i think the water dillute would help from sure

will give that a shot ( literally )

Back