injected into a vein today

bigjay00

today at 11:30am I think I injected into a vein.

Injected 1ml of prop...right in the middle I had a pain near my posterior external jugular vein, I then had a shortness of breath.

one I took it out blood came rushing and I was sweating profusely, I then got really dizzy/light headed and lied down in case I passed out.

Now my bicep is really sore, probably just from the BA I hope.

FYI I did aspirate, what I think happened was after I aspirated I may have pushed the pin down more when I went to put my thumb back on the plunger

worst experience ever

jugular?? i dont understand why u felt it there if u injected into the bicep...must've been a really scary experience, but im glad ur ok...be careful bro. I've made many trips to the ER with shit like this..its embarrassing and its dangerous..

pudge

I can't remember enough vascular science to be sure but the BA/Oil/Prop may have traveled directly through the jugular and there are a lot of nerves in the area. Could have been the bodies way of saying "HOLY FUCK, STOP WHATEVER THE HELL YOU'RE DOING, NOW!!"

why wouldnt you push the pin all the way in before injecting? This way your safe when you aspirate and wont push further into a vien like you say you did. Be safe

pudge said:
jugular?? i dont understand why u felt it there if u injected into the bicep...must've been a really scary experience, but im glad ur ok...be careful bro. I've made many trips to the ER with shit like this..its embarrassing and its dangerous..

pudge

Many trips?!? You gotta start aspirating ;)

I don't know why the jugular either...just had very sharp pains in there....and I stopped short because I knew something was wrong. I used a 23g 1inch I put it all the way in....just must have wiggles it a little bit after putting my thumb back on the plunger

I'm glad this happened to other people before, because I sure do feel like a moron

btw...I do have a bad headache right now, not sure if it's related

fuck that is some risky shit if that ever happend to me wow id probably never use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) again maybe thats god saying dont do juice anymore lol but bro im glad ur okay be careful i dont even know u but dam when i read ur thread i got all qweezy inside.

question injecting in the butt cheek can u hit a vein if so how likely is it to happen?

benefit said:

question injecting in the butt cheek can u hit a vein if so how likely is it to happen?

chances of hitting a vein or artery in your arse cheek are pretty minimal, esp if you are shooting in the upper outer area. I wouldn't stress on it any dude.
apart from giving you a nasty shock, shooting some juice into a vein is not going to kill you!

thorsky said:
I can't remember enough vascular science to be sure but the BA/Oil/Prop may have traveled directly through the jugular and there are a lot of nerves in the area. Could have been the bodies way of saying "HOLY FUCK, STOP WHATEVER THE HELL YOU'RE DOING, NOW!!"

I will help you out. the jugular comes from the head and back down to the heart, the only way that the oil would get in the jugular is if you injected into your neck, or your scalp.:D

Just a tip, best thig to do is when you stick the needle in, pull the throttle back a bit, if blood comes rushing in to the syringe then you most likely in a vein.

Chips said:
Just a tip, best thig to do is when you stick the needle in, pull the throttle back a bit, if blood comes rushing in to the syringe then you most likely in a vein.
I aspirated...just made a major mistake

man, im a total newb, (on my 10 week injecting) with gear. Im a veteran to bodybuilding- and this shit is scary to read. Make sme want to stop doing this crap..glad your ok. thanks for sharing, so all of us can be more careful and not get "sloppy" if things have been going well thus far. ( complacency)...

Back