injected prop into right glute 3 times in 2 weeks incredibly sore on day three

I draw with and 18 switch to a 25 at 1.5 inch clean top of vial with isopropyl alcohol same with site min 30 seconds . I even jab before the alcohol drys because I like the pain. My first time using prop and realize I need more sites then glutes and quads . I inject 1ml of prop at 100mgs eod plus one shot of test eye at 250mg a week. Wanted to try a prop kick start .

Thought you might be right did research on how alcohol kills bacteria the evaporation is not the mechanism. I'm more curious if frequent injection to same site can cause infections. Not that I plan to do this any longer going to go for 6 sites while using prop from the four I was using.

Thought you might be right did research on how alcohol kills bacteria the evaporation is not the mechanism. I'm more curious if frequent injection to same site can cause infections. Not that I plan to do this any longer going to go for 6 sites while using prop from the four I was using.

Infections are caused by the introduction of bacteria, so if the area you're pinning, the top of the vial, and the needle and gear you're using are sterile, I think the chance for an infection are low (not impossible, but risk is minimized).

I think frequent injections to the same site can cause some inflammation which may present like an infection. Think about it: you're repeatedly sticking a sharp object into your muscle and pushing oil into it, if you do this enough, of course it's not going to be happy about it. At a certain point though I think the reaction will lessen as your muscle gets used to it.

The biggest reason, IMO, to rotate injection sites is to prevent build up of scar tissue from the inflammation/trauma you're causing. Once you have scar tissue, this can cause pockets of oil to form and create an abcess, which you definitely don't want.

Test prop is one that will cause some pip. I don't use a seperate needle to draw. The large gauge pins can damage the stopper over time. It takes a minute to draw using a 23g pin, and your pin isn't going to be dull to the point it is a problem.

Are you reusing your larger pin? If so don't. They are cheap. Use a fresh on each draw.

If you have injected the same gear with no pip, thenthe problem is most likely from a bad injection.

Doubt it's infected, probably just sore. I rotated my glutes for 4 weeks until it was sore to pin, a first cycle mistake so now I've added my quads. It feels so much better to get a break even when they didn't feel sore.

Well today the swelling has gone down a lot but still very sore i doubt now it's infected just trauma . Shot my left delt before bed not bad for pip yet...
but usually sets in a good 24 hours later. I love the the feeling and quick kick prop gives definitely worth the pain.

What are the odds of infection from pinning same muscle every 5 days?

Prop gave me really bad soreness and I will bet that after day 3 the soreness starts to fade ever so slightly and then goes away mostly around day 4. I love prop but it will make you sore as a mofo. You're body will get use to it some but it still will get sore just not as sore. At least for me it did.

Back