Red and warm on delt 2 days after injection

BuffBean

I'm currently running eq and test 500 composed of enanthate, prop, phenyl prop, and undeconoate. Doing 900 mg of eq and 500 mg of test per week. First shot was 2 ml, 1.5 eq (450mg) and .5 test 500 (250mg) I pinned my right quad and everything was smooth til half an hour later I started feeling sore and the next day it got really sore couldn't really bend my leg. No redness or anything but definitely pip. 2nd shot 2 days later I pinned both delts to identify what's causing the pip. Left delt was 1.5 cc of eq and right .5 cc of test 500. Next morning I woke up very sore from my test shot on my right delt. No redness but a lot of pip. 2 days after my 2nd pin I noticed redness about 3-4 inches below the delt shot on my right and it's also very warm? What does this mean can it be an infection?? The 1.5 cc of eq was super smooth no pip what so ever but the .5 cc shot of test on my right is painful. The test is dosed at 500mg/cc. I've also been experiencing test flu since my 2nd shot I have a small fever and headaches

yea... seems like the compound is too concentrated.. ive never heard of test at 500mg per cc..

youre going to have to dilute that thing somehow

Ben get antibiotics. start by taking a marker and circling the red area so you can track if it get's worse. make sure no redness is outside the line. you have an infection. It happens to everyone no matter how careful you clean the area and with human grade straight from the pharmacy meds. It just happens. A Zpac will do the job or Keflex. Hopefully is just standard cellulite's. High Milligram concentrations are now good the body see them as an invader. please be careful.

Standard procedure is you go to urgent care and tell the Dr you injected b12 and a few days later this.

Last edited:
Ben get antibiotics. start by taking a market and circling the red area so you can track if it get's worse. make sure no redness is outside the line. you have an infection. It happens to everyone no matter how careful you clean the area and with human grade straight from the pharmacy meds. It just happens. A Zpac will do the job or Keflex. Hopefully is just standard cellulite's. High Milligram concentrations are now good the body see them as an invader. please be careful.

Standard procedure is you go to urgent care and tell the Dr you injected b12 and a few days later this.

Ok I'll go to ER if it gets worse. Where do I get antibiotics without a script?? Zpac and keflex need prescription. Is there any OTC antibiotic I can buy?

Ben get antibiotics. start by taking a market and circling the red area so you can track if it get's worse. make sure no redness is outside the line. you have an infection. It happens to everyone no matter how careful you clean the area and with human grade straight from the pharmacy meds. It just happens. A Zpac will do the job or Keflex. Hopefully is just standard cellulite's. High Milligram concentrations are now good the body see them as an invader. please be careful.

Ok I'll go to ER if it gets worse. Where do I get antibiotics without a script?? Zpac and keflex need prescription. Is there any OTC antibiotic I can buy?

Yeah go to a walk in
I went to the er for same thing in my leg.
I told them it was from b12
Between the nurse and the dr giving the stink eye and asking me 100 questions it was a real pain I. The ass. They said they were going to send a note to my Dr about it..wtf?
I never asked my Dr if they did

Clinics are better.

Back