Injecting ethanol

GymLift

Does anyone know of any legal injectable medications containing ethanol?

Has anyone heard of anyone injecting ethanol?

Does anyone know if ethanol can be injected?

I've been kicking some ideas around in my head, and I think that things might be easier if ethanol can be injected.

Bimmer said:
Just curiouse, why would you want to do this? I would imagine it being painful
Because some shit is somewhat soluable in ethanol but not very much in water.

Would injecting ethanol hurt? I don't know.

Sounds painful to me too, id like to know also though. Id also like to know if you guys think you can inject vegetable glycerine?

Maybe this isn't such a good idea. It appears that ethanol will perhaps dehydrate and kill in tissue.

http://www.cancerhelp.co.uk/help/default.asp?page=4908#peit

Percutaneous ethanol injection
This means injecting alcohol (ethanol) through the skin, directly into the cancer in the liver. The treatment is given during an ultrasound scan so that the doctor can see exactly where he is putting the needle.

The alcohol kills the cancer by dehydrating the tissue and stopping the blood supply to the cancer. This type of treatment is most useful for people who have a small number of tumours measuring about 3 - 4cm across. You are most likely to have this done under local anaesthetic. During each session, you may have 1 or 2 injections. The number of treatment sessions you have will depend on the size and number of tumours in your liver.

You may have some pain or a fever after this treatment. These side effects can be controlled with medication.

That said, perhaps letrozole in ethanol is the ultimate non-surgical gyno reduction method.

Back