injecting formastane

doodlebob

Anyone know if formastane can be dissolved in PEG 400? Just looking for a possible way to shoot the stuff. Or do you guys think it is just better to use it transdermally? Thanks for any ideas or experience with this compound, DB.

I used PLO gel with formestane during a ph cycle to help prevent sides. Hard to tell how much it did. I also went into post cycle with it to help with pct, then finished with clomid. What are you using it for?

Just have like 10grams of it and was thinking of trying it as a stand alone for the hell of it. But shit I broke down and started with some tren/prop. Maybe I will use as a transdermal anti e if I start cranking some test enanthete.

doodlebob said:
Anyone know if formastane can be dissolved in PEG 400? Just looking for a possible way to shoot the stuff. Or do you guys think it is just better to use it transdermally? Thanks for any ideas or experience with this compound, DB.
From what I have read, the molecular weight for Formestane is 302.4. Therefore, I'd assume that is would dissolve better in PEG 300.
So a BA (2%)/BB (7%)/PEG 300 just might do it. Of course, I am only guessing. Though, I may try it for myself to see how it works out.

Back