Injecting in the thigh every week?

Fisher28

Banned SCAMMER- do not buy
I inject test e 250mg two times a week monday i injected in my right upper thigh and then on thursday i did the same but in my left thigh is it okay to just inject in my thighs? or do i have to roatate?

Thighs, gluteus, bis, and delts. There's eight good sites right there!

arghhh I cringe at the BI shot. I did that in my mid 20's with an 18g a few times. I wanted to try synthol at the time. cant believe i ever did that. just had a flsh back lol.

Why the muscle and not the skin. Subcutaneous injections are better in my opinion because it releases more slowly due to less blood flow and is distributed more evenly. When its injected into a muscle its washed out rather quickly but from what ive seen you can get some localized hardening effects. Id go subcutaneous especially if its a bi weekly shot. And ill also have to recommend increasing the amount of shots at lower dosages.

Look into ventrogluteal injections too. That is my spot of choice. It is a nice big muscle that doesnt have many nerves and vessels around it. It is relatively painless especially if you ice it a minute or two while you load. You can hit it sitting down and have both hands on the syringe.

View attachment 546916

Why the muscle and not the skin. Subcutaneous injections are better in my opinion because it releases more slowly due to less blood flow and is distributed more evenly. When its injected into a muscle its washed out rather quickly but from what ive seen you can get some localized hardening effects. Id go subcutaneous especially if its a bi weekly shot. And ill also have to recommend increasing the amount of shots at lower dosages.

This is incorrect. Esters allow us to create a "depot" in the muscle. Regardless of how quickly the drug becomes available, the body still has to work to release the drug, such as testosterone or trenbolone, from the ester (such as enanthate, cypionate, and so on). It takes a certain amount of time, every time, to release something from the ester. That's how they work. Regardless of whether it's subcutaneous or intramuscular.

Back