Injecting once a week

BCCS

So I'm thinking of doing 500mg test-e with 300mg of deca a week and a dbol kicker for my first cycle, the only thing is that I will only be able to pin once a week, is this ok?

for your first cycle you should stick to test only at 500 pw IMO, but will let the more experienced vets handle this one

I'm in my senior year of college and live an hour away from home. I'm fine with bringing orals to the dorm as they can be explained as a multi or something but not much you can say about a bottle of test and a dozen pins if anyone sees them, so I figured I would just drive home on the weekend to pin.

I'm in my senior year of college and live an hour away from home. I'm fine with bringing orals to the dorm as they can be explained as a multi or something but not much you can say about a bottle of test and a dozen pins if anyone sees them, so I figured I would just drive home on the weekend to pin.

All you need to do is preload one pin each weekend and bring it with you. If they ask, you can easily tell them it's a B12 shot. Now you're pinning twice a week ;)

Pinning once a week is fine but you will grow great off of 500mg test a week. No need to add in deca or dbol yet. Wait until your next cycle and the most out of this one.

I never thought of pre-loading pins, but that is a good idea...I want to try some deca mostly for its effects on joints...I have had shoulder and knee pain on and off since high school and I am curious to see if it would help.

So I'm thinking of doing 500mg test-e with 300mg of deca a week and a dbol kicker for my first cycle, the only thing is that I will only be able to pin once a week, is this ok?

First, I wouldn't recommend stacking multiple things, though dbol and Test isn't all that bad for a first cycle as I did it. However, when using nandrolones along with Test in a first cycle, if you get gyno or sides, you may not know which is causing it and have trouble attacking it. It's a good idea to use one compound or if you are going to stack two, use dbol since an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would take care of whichever is causing the problem. As far as pinning once a week, I wouldn't recommend it. Your levels are going to be spiking all over the place and could present huge acne problems with the up and down spikes. The best bet when using long esters in my opinion is E3D and that works perfectly for me. I know others that go E4D. Once a week is not a good idea IMO.

I have done cycles with only one shot a week before. The only negative thing I noticed was a little more acne from my blood levels not being as stable. If you can take 2 shots a week, I think you would be more happy with the results; mentally as well.

Pinning once a week is fine but you will grow great off of 500mg test a week. No need to add in deca or dbol yet. Wait until your next cycle and the most out of this one.

In an effort to be clear and concise.

ARE YOU RETARDED?

Setting aside blood plasma stability and the more severe topics already covered a 500mg shot into virgin muscle would be excruciating. Are you advocating he torture himself?

Somebody toss me a ban hammer already I am ready to clean house.

All you need to do is preload one pin each weekend and bring it with you. If they ask, you can easily tell them it's a B12 shot. Now you're pinning twice a week ;)

Really? I absolutely don't agree with this.

ARE YOU RETARDED?

Setting aside blood plasma stability and the more severe topics already covered a 500mg shot into virgin muscle would be excruciating. Are you advocating he torture himself?

ARE YOU RETARDED?

Dude, all I can say is that Conrad must truly be giving knobjobs to keep his forum privileges here. I haven't heard one good piece of solid advice come from him yet. Hopefully people notice his rep points are red for a reason. Red = I don't know shit and please don't listen to my advice.

why is everyone so opposed to stacking on the first cycle even in lower doses

i think this has been hit on quite a bit and you've probably read an answer in one form or another by now but basically you need to see how your body reacts to the elevated hormone levels. you need to see what sides you're prone to and at what kind of dosage so that you can be sure of where the sides are coming from (estrogen build-up, progesterone build-up, etc.) which will enable you to combat the problems effectively.

this isn't a dive in head first, wing it and hope for the best kind of game. you're playing with hormone levels big time which means you're screwing with how your brain does business and that's serious.

if you're not ready to be patient, approach this thing with caution and a safety-first (short term and long term) way you're probably not ready for aas to begin with.

or so it seems to me... but i wouldn't know haven't ever tried it.

and i'm not saying you're not ready bccs, just saying that in general to any other newbies like myself that might accidentally read this.

Back