injecting peg?

It's polyethylene glycol and if you injected it you would have a bolus of peg in you that would disperse at about the same rate as any other carrier like oil.

TxLonghorn said:
It's polyethylene glycol and if you injected it you would have a bolus of peg in you that would disperse at about the same rate as any other carrier like oil.

OK, so what your saying is if its like oil I could inject it and not worry?

Bimmer said:

thats what it sounds like to me, but i never messed with the stuff.

Bimmer said:

Yeah, as long as you're not allergic to it. I think ld50 is. But from what I understand, peg is in just about everything.

good to know. Im going to use peg to dissolve me Winstrol (winny) and use it IM. Anyone else have opinions on this?

TxLonghorn said:
Yeah, as long as you're not allergic to it. I think ld50 is. But from what I understand, peg is in just about everything.

i for sure don't get along well with 98% peg400 as a carrier. Once I start back up on cycle I will experiment with lower concentrations "mixed" w/ oil.

ld50 said:
i for sure don't get along well with 98% peg400 as a carrier. Once I start back up on cycle I will experiment with lower concentrations "mixed" w/ oil.

PEG does not mix with oil. It separates after it cools.

dude2003 said:
PEG does not mix with oil. It separates after it cools.

they do not hold together in solution, however they can be mixed together, regardless of temp, for the purpose of injecting. this "mixing" is just a matter of shaking the bottle before drawing.

pullinbig said:
peg is safe. no need to inject Winstrol (winny) though as it works well orally.

yeah, oral is easy and all, but making an injectable Winstrol (winny) that is relatively pain free AND stays in solution has become my holy grail. I've got the "stays in solution" part down :D

well we waiting on the 100mg/ml pain free version. I'm stickin with oral.

invest in an autoclave and make water based. i have done 100mg water based pain free. :D

a littlle water, a litle BA, a litle polysorbate, a little Winstrol (winny) powder, a little pressurized heating and waalaa.

Last edited:
yeah, Peg-400 was suggested to me to put formestane into solution for an IM solution.

Some friends of mine and I were having trouble getting it in consentrations over 50 mg/ml, but someone said peg could hold more. Anyone have any experience with this?

peg400 holds Winstrol (winny) in solution with no additional solvents. 4ADne is the only hormone i have worked with that is tougher than Winstrol (winny) to work with. peg400 held it in suspension but not solution.

may i ask why the need for solution? if its in a suspension its still very doable.

arimidex holds in solution with everclear.

I've never actually stuck myself, so I wouldn't know. I was under the assumption that absorbtion would be much better if the solute was completely dissolved into a solution?

I had a friend that put some formestane into what he thought would be a stable solution, but then it crashed (we suspect) after he injected it... it left a big swell on his quad for the next few days.

We've had some success getting formestane into solution with 50 mg/ml, but it has to be administered in a 250 ml inject... so, there's no way anyone could possibly stand 5 mils... and it would just suck having to waste two pins on this one thing.

From what I've read, though, formestane only needs to be used 250 ml every two weeks (which was a new one on me), so maybe that would be the only option.

Anyone know if formestane in suspension hurts after it's in?

Back