injecting with insulin needle

mixed with eo and no oil, heated...would think it would pass through a slin pin. Don't they make slin pins bigger than 29g? like 28 or 27g?

EOD is not that bad...left thigh, right thigh, left delt, right delt, left glute, right glute....that right there is almost two weeks inbetween sites. You can always add the pecs and i hear some people can do lats

Aczech said:
mixed with eo and no oil, heated...would think it would pass through a slin pin. Don't they make slin pins bigger than 29g? like 28 or 27g?

EOD is not that bad...left thigh, right thigh, left delt, right delt, left glute, right glute....that right there is almost two weeks inbetween sites. You can always add the pecs and i hear some people can do lats

lats...fuck that!!

I saw pictures of people injecting their lats on spotinjections.com. I would have to say that my lats are THE LAST PLACE I would want to inject. I would inject my traps before I did my lats. I've only injected in my glutes, but I am very curious about trying to inject my delts, and maybe my quads, chest, and triceps because I will be using test prop in an upcoming cycle.

eh. lats are great. not much pain and the pain isn't "in the way" when it is there.

Pretty easy to shoot there too.

Huge fan of the glutes and quads myself, definately don't see myself using the traps anytime soon but the delts wouldn't be to bad I don't think.

Back