Injection infection !!!!!!!!! Please help!!!1

Ducati32

Hey bros,

Well after 5 years I think I might have an 'issue'

I injected 300mg of Tren E last Thr ( 1.5cc ) in my right glute.
Usually no issues expect for some minor soreness.

Well not this time.
Very swollen, sore, hurts to sit down and it has been 4 days.
I think I might have gotten a piece of the stopper in the muscle.
I am getting to the bottom of the vial.

no fever, no severe redness, just hurts like hell and it is twice the size of the left cheek :) Maybe an infection?

I am thinking about seeing a doc.

Please advice!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow is leg day also, damn!!!

No redness and no fever make me think it's just a bad injection. Do you have a doctor you can talk to openly?

I changed insurances once I changed jobs so I need to see a new doctor.
I am going to try to find a younger guy that won't give me a preachin.
Thanks for the response outlawtas2
if it feels better tomorrow i might skip the doc.
if not then doctor it is.
better safe then sorry

I wouldn't rule out an infection. If the swelling is really that much (twice the size of the other cheek) then somethings going on to cause it. With a deep IM injection you might not get so much redness visible on the skin but an abcess could be forming deep in the muscle. If it continues to remain swollen and painful tomorrow you'd be making the right call seeing the doc.

same issues here in my left quad. blown up and sore as hell! twice the size as my right quad. little red, warm, hard, and painful.

i injected this past thursday, going to give it a few more days before i start to really panic.

Ducati32 said:
I think I might have gotten a piece of the stopper in the muscle.
I am getting to the bottom of the vial.

Is this somewhat common? I have a bottle of tren ace and I noticed a floatie or two that weren't there when I bought it and they are same color as the stopper. Should I just do my best to avoid these or not take the chance and discard the bottle?

much better today.

I think no need for doc.

will pay more attention and use more cutting oil next time.

-peace

u have to realize that u are putting something forign into your body, and sometime your body wants to reject it at first. swelling and redness is very common. remember these solutions have solvents in them that can hurt. i would say it the swelling and redness are not getting better after about 6-7 days, then hit the doctors office asap! also sometimes the oils can get cought under fat and that takes longer to absorb and can swell up big time.

although redness swelling and pain are all signs of an infection i have had these symptoms pretty badly and they have eventualyl subsided. Im not saying to not look into it further im just saying it might not always be what it appears to be.

Circus said:
Is this somewhat common? I have a bottle of tren ace and I noticed a floatie or two that weren't there when I bought it and they are same color as the stopper. Should I just do my best to avoid these or not take the chance and discard the bottle?
get a 18g and draw out the piece of stopper. this used to happen to me because I would draw with a 18 and if you go in at a angle drawing its possible to nick a little piece of the stopper off on the side. hopefully if you draw it with a smaller gauge pin when you shoot it, it will get clogged up before you get it into the muscle and have a whole other problem

Some concern

Posted here because its similar to what i have going on.

Been on test now for 3 weeks. Using Prop 1c and cyp 1c mix. The prop tends to be really painful i was using just prop at first but got so bad i couldnt work out from the pain.

I injected my left quad as per spot injections on monday (4days ago) it was tender like a normal pro shot but no redness or unuasual swelling. Last night (3 days later) i notice my outer quad is swolen pretty big and now is painful. It is about the size of my palm and is pinkish and warm. This just happened last night after i was kicked near the injection sight.

If it is infected would it have not shown up until 3 days later? Anyadvice on when i should go to the DR.

My workout partners who have been injecting 10+ years both said if it doesnt turn other colors and no pus or drainage comes out of the injection sight i should be fine it should go down. But I have read some crazy stuff about absesses and infections out there on internet.

It is aprox. the size of my palm the quad muscle itself just looks huge compared to the right one. It is swolen aprox 1/4 to 1/2 inch tender and slightly sore if you push on it and it is noticable when walking. It does not have red streaks or rings around it the whole palm sized area is warm to the touch and is pinkish.

Any advice is appreciated. No insurance but ill go to the Dr. if need be i have a Dr. who knows what i do and monitors my bloodwork, i just dont want to overreact after only 12hours and spend money when it could just be trama from the kick to the injection sight.

The area was virgin first time i injected this quad and i have reacted with some pain to the prop i use in other areas just not this extreme.

Thanks

My 2 cent...

The prop is kicking your ass.

Drop the prop and stick with the cyp and you will be much happier.

Sometimes, especially with tren when you inject the solution if it doesnt go fully into the muscle some of the solution crystalises under the surface of the skin and can be hard to touch and painfull to sit down however without tell tale infection signs like redness warmth and a fever so keep an eye on it but not an infection or abycess for sure.

Back