Injection mishap(im an idiot)

Furix

Ok so today was shot #8 of sustanon. Got everything prepared like normal wiped my ass stuck in needle and then aspirated. No blood so far so good. I inject and take out needle and all is well not even a drop of blood. So i go to put the needle down and god only knows what happened i spasmed and ended up sumhow putting the needle all the way thru the tip of my index finger til the point it was sticking out the other side.. Well long story short my finger hurts like hell and my ass is fine and dandy.. I feel entirely like a moron feel free to bring the heat.

Like as in muscle spasm... after i took the shot out.. had needle in right hand my left hand sumhow found its way to the needle.. it all happened in approximately .5 seconds... All i felt was pain didnt even realize i had moved my left hand onto it and looked down and freaked.

been there before bro....i used to get really nervous....and did the same thing with my thumb, i think i was shaking a little

Bro first let me say OOOUCH!!! Fuck that had to hurt. Sounds to me like you just plane and simplely were not paying attention and you made a mistake a bobo a fuck up if you will. Now I wount even try to top that one bro but anyhow the other day after doing my thing I re-stuck myself in the hand just cuzz for what ever reason i was rushing or simpley just not paying totaly attention to what I was doing and the result is an accedent. Nothing more.
although I do like your reason Spasem Ya thats what it was a spasem..LOl Take care bro and lets try sticking to 1 stick per pin. Lol

Last edited:
Wow you made it all the way through? That is insane and funny at the same time! Becareful bro.

Furix said:
Ok so today was shot #8 of sustanon. Got everything prepared like normal wiped my ass stuck in needle and then aspirated. No blood so far so good. I inject and take out needle and all is well not even a drop of blood. So i go to put the needle down and god only knows what happened i spasmed and ended up sumhow putting the needle all the way thru the tip of my index finger til the point it was sticking out the other side.. Well long story short my finger hurts like hell and my ass is fine and dandy.. I feel entirely like a moron feel free to bring the heat.

Reading this gave me a spasm,,,,,well a shutter really,,,,,ouch. I try to be pretty careful until I get the cap back on. After reading this, I will continue to be careful.

rocko419 said:
Bro first let me say OOOUCH!!! Fuck that had to hurt. Sounds to me like you just plane and simplely were not paying attention and you made a mistake a bobo a fuck up if you will. Now I wount even try to top that one bro but anyhow the other day after doing my thing I re-stuck myself in the hand just cuzz for what ever reason i was rushing or simpley just not paying totaly attention to what I was doing and the result is an accedent. Nothing more.
although I do like your reason Spasem Ya thats what it was a spasem..LOl Take care bro and lets try sticking to 1 stick per pin. Lol

is this fucking english? did u pass 5th grade?

I always had a concern of hitting a vein and passing out with a needle in my hand causing me to puncture my eye or something like that...

hmlacrosse said:

Easy now!! it's rocko bro! that's how you know it's him. :) He puts more emphasis on content then punctuation. You don't have to insult him for it. Thank you! J

Agreed Jay but it seems maybe that's what Rocko needs every now and then to put him back in his place. He sure loves to dish it out to people.

outlaw, I actually thought about that after I did it.. Made me shudder so bad. I think it's time to slow down my injections I'm always in a damn hurry.

Last edited:
eh...wel i got no beef with rocko i never even heard of the dude...but it just seemed like nonsense to me

hmlacrosse said:

I don't get it what do you mean? whats up with what i said?
Bro your not one of those guys who workes out to build his body to compensate for a small dick? Are you? Fuck hmlacross diden't know i had Ms Crabtree the english teacher in the room with me. I'll do better next time...

Last edited:
JayC said:
Easy now!! it's rocko bro! that's how you know it's him. :) He puts more emphasis on content then punctuation. You don't have to insult him for it. Thank you! J

Thanks J. Obviously you understand that I Type like I speak it must be that boston Italian
neighborhood I spent 30 years growing up in.
Sorry for being a product of my environment
hamloc. I’ll try to speak and type like a grownup from now on.

Back