Injection. Need your word guys.

Fortezza

Today i was injecting my quad with prop and winny each 1cc, so i injected prop needle everything went fine, aspirated and slowly injected the oil in, pulled out and prepared my winny needle, went about 2inches far from the site i injected prop, checked for visible veins true skin and injected in syringe with winny, i did aspiration even few times becouse now i take precautions from the last dumb moves i made. There was no blood, i pulled plunger really slow for about 2-3sec, and repeated again for precautions. Than slowly injected winny, after i injected winny, waited for about 15 secs to pull out syringe so the water based winny wont get back, and i saw very little blood came in the syringe, but no more, i waited for more 5 secs and pulled out than took care of injection site. Had no cough or stuff like that. So can anyone explain did i waisted me winny shot?

Anything wasted was my time....joking OP...seriously.

Nothing was wasted mate. If u draw exactly 1 cc and have an immaculate pin there s a little ( though w water based aas ) left in the syringe wall s. Absorbtion s not 100 percent either but damn near close so chill.

Ur obviously NEW and we all were but you ll have to realize to do a cycle based on say...just say...50 cc of x and 50 cc of y , you need to have 55-60 cc s to achieve this allowing for operator error loading pinning dropping stuff, a little oil or water aas oozing out and .05 waste or circumstantial procedural pinning every time can egual 5.0 before u know it. Always order more or plan for more than u need so sweating the bs is what it is...bs.
I pay biils the same way...46.00 water bill I send 50.00..46.00 cell bill I send fifty...
If losing a cc or ordering extra a budget strain u r not eating enuff either.

Back