injection question/scar tissue?

mike67

been injecting cyp weekly for about 2 years now...always rotating thighs...the past several shots im finding the plunger just isn't smooth anymore..while aspirating or injecting...I have to really work to depress the damn thing instead of it plunging nicely...could this be a scar tissue thing?(brought it up to my doctor and asked about switching sites maybe but he pretty much dismissed me)

What size needle are you using? If you self inject at home, why not try another site? I rotate thighs, delts and ventroglutes and use a 29 gauge insulin syringe for all. I haven't noticed any problem in almost 3 years.

I use a 22 gauge normally...and ive always used thighs mainly because the prescribing doctor started me there and kind of dismissed me when I asked about other sites...

I use a 22 gauge normally...and ive always used thighs mainly because the prescribing doctor started me there and kind of dismissed me when I asked about other sites...

wtf???? you cant be serious?? a 22??

you need to learn what insulin syringe backloading is asap!! lol

i use a 29g 5/8 inch insulin syringe for my trt

That's a harpoon!

i cant imagine how much scar tissue he has built up...

OP... go get yourself some 29g insulin needles.. draw your gear into your 22g.. then remove the plunger of the 29g and inject the test into the opening of the 29g.. put the plunger back in and and run the oil back towards the plunger.. once its done that push the plunger forward to get rid of the air and use that to inject..

no more 22g

Yeah using a 22 long term is no good. I use 25 gauge 5/8 inch needle and inject subcutaneously into belly fat. Completely painless. Have no issues at all.

wtf???? you cant be serious?? a 22??

you need to learn what insulin syringe backloading is asap!! lol

i use a 29g 5/8 inch insulin syringe for my trt

Agree 100% I use a 29g 5/8 inch insulin syringe for my trt as well. Rotate 6 spots in my thighs - zero pain or scare tissue.

Back