Injection Question

scushkadee

Before I took my first cycle, I went to the doc to get some input.. I asked her how to inject (after I checked it online) and she never said anything about pinching the muscle and putting the needle in, she said to the effect of just sticking it in- any input on that?

Stick It In My Friend. Let The Oil Run Down The Needle, Put The Needle On The Skin, And Then Push The Needle Through The Skin And Muscle. You Will Have Fun. Just Watch Out For Those Veins :)

i roll the should i'm hitting forward then reach over...using the left hand can be tricky at times....chest ftw

how the hell u reach the ass wut i thinkin ... shoulder is fine for me im gettin good at using only 1 hand to ject now.. ass ya right i cant even see it and barly reach it i guess im to wide "bones" :baby:

Aczech said:
i roll the should i'm hitting forward then reach over...using the left hand can be tricky at times....chest ftw
if your wide , laying down on your side makes it even easier to roll the shoulder forward and stay in a relaxed position .

Will Try That But Seems Like It Would Be Hard To Aspirate. One Handed And All. Btw You Sound Like My Uro. Always Asking To Go On Side And All. Lol

monstro54245 said:
Will Try That But Seems Like It Would Be Hard To Aspirate. One Handed And All. Btw You Sound Like My Uro. Always Asking To Go On Side And All. Lol

Pick a different spot. If you can't reach well enough its probably not wise to force it.

Back