Injection Site Swelling?

Plestedo

I have started my cycle of sustanon250 at 500mg/week
Monday - 250mg
Thursday - 250mg
when i inject into the site i use a 25g needle and i took my second shot last night (thursday) So i injected into both delts and it went in fine but then it began to swell up and get sore throughout the day :wtf: It is friday now and the swelling is almost gone from my monday shot. I'm assuming it'll be like this anywhere I inject so how am i suppose to deal with going to the gym? i bike there and if i inject my ass or quad there is no way i could bike as it's to sore. Could it be the juice i got is junk or what? it's from a lab called Novar pharmaceuticals from Midland Australia and it's acually called Sustanex250 same as sustanon though. I have done 1 cycle before and never had this problem so any info would be greatly appreciated

K thanks, I talked to the guy who supplied it to me and he said he was having the same problem but after his third injection of the sustanon it stopped swelling up.

It will go down....just give it time. Nothing serious unless it turns red and warm to the touch.

Back