injection sites glutes or delts

ira580

first cycle sus 250 and anaodrol
Monday and Thursday injections 1cc each time
been injecting glutes right and left for 4 weeks alternating each injection
would it be more effective to start injecting deltoids or just stay with the glutes?
nervous about delts still but if it would be more effective to start injecting them also I will
thx for any help

I pin my quads but everyone calls me a psycho for it haha I sit down on on a chair and prop my leg up to relax the leg, roll it out with a rolling pin and for me its painless.

Cant remember if it was JP or tank that told me, but its stuck with me this whole cycle.
Everyone is different and pin whatever muscle you feel comfortable with. And never pin a site that has pip.

Personally, I cant do delts at all... Have no problems with quads, kinda like quads and my favorite spot is ventroglutes.

I pin my quads but everyone calls me a psycho for it haha I sit down on on a chair and prop my leg up to relax the leg, roll it out with a rolling pin and for me its painless.

is that proper procedure for you and reccomendable for others?

my favorite spot is ventroglutes but i dont massage it.

Cant remember if it was JP or tank that told me, but its stuck with me this whole cycle.
Everyone is different and pin whatever muscle you feel comfortable with. And never pin a site that has pip.

Personally, I cant do delts at all... Have no problems with quads, kinda like quads and my favorite spot is ventroglutes.

I had said that, "Do which ever Site is the Most Comfortable for You".

I don't do Ventro-Glutes since my Double Hip Replacement.
And even when I did do them, it was uncomfortable, as I have Wide Shoulders.
So it was a Stretch.

Quads and Delts are my Go-To these days, and it's Easy-Peasy.
I use 25 g x 5/8" for Quads, and 27 g x 1/2" for Delts.

I always Warm the Oil up, so it's closer to Body Temp, and that keeps me PIP free.......................... JP

I like Lats for 1cc+ pins. Big muscle and easy to get to. Glutes are still least painful though. Anything over 1/2cc kills my delts and quads hurt me too, but I still do quads just not before leg day.

Do you guys think it gives a bit of size injecting delts triceps etc because of the oil ? especially if ur injecting ED.

first cycle sus 250 and anaodrol
Monday and Thursday injections 1cc each time
been injecting glutes right and left for 4 weeks alternating each injection
would it be more effective to start injecting deltoids or just stay with the glutes?
nervous about delts still but if it would be more effective to start injecting them also I will
thx for any help

If your glutes don't get hards stick with them, but if you feel pain add delts and don't inject in same spot with a lump or pain

Back