Injection sites

slowsupratt

awww.. i just took a shot in the ass. Damn i hate these Glute injections. There a pain in the ass(no pun intended). This is my first cycle and im on my 2nd week so i havent experimented with different injection sites. I'm not sure where i should do them. I dont want the pain to mess up my workout thats why i have been doing them in the glutes. Is there a better place to do them

Yeah, sorry i was just whinning. I do it on the uper out part on my cheek. It is just so un akward. My hand also shakes more being in that weird position. It is also hard to aspriate for me. Feels so un-comfortable

House, i already read that. I was gonna do delts, but didnt want the pain to mess up my shoulder or chest workouts.

The only thing with quads is i keep hearing about hitting nerves and blood vesels. Also, the pain you get when injecting there.

slowsupratt said:
The only thing with quads is i keep hearing about hitting nerves and blood vesels. Also, the pain you get when injecting there.

That's the only place I inject and I have never had a problem.

My quads and glutes are the best places for me to inject pain free...I can also use my shoulder for water based Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) w/o any pain.

My best inject site is delts. Almost no pain or trouble and easy to hit. Next is upper glute then calf. Usually I'll shoot calf at night and by morning there is little or no soreness!

I hate bis, haven't tried tris or glutes yet

elijah_123 said:
My best inject site is delts. Almost no pain or trouble and easy to hit. Next is upper glute then calf. Usually I'll shoot calf at night and by morning there is little or no soreness!

I hate bis, haven't tried tris or glutes yet
i like tris, hate glutes

Personally, even w/ prop and tren and suspension that give a fair amount of soreness, my workouts are not affected.
The achiness and soreness does not seem to afect my strength or intensity in the gym. I forget all about it until the workout's over.

slowsupratt said:
Would you say delts over quads?
i personally think of them as equilivant. It all depends on the person bro. only downside is if I'm doing oil based compounds i dont like delts, if I raise my arm it can hurt for a bit, so i do quads. if it was water base than no pain

Again, this is just my preferance

Last edited:
Although glutes are the most awkward place to inject, they are my favorite place because I get the least amount of soreness there and I can put the most oil in there.

Quads are ok, but mine do get pretty sore sometimes.

Delts are easier and probably my #2 choice.

When I'm injecting daily I also do arm shots, but I alternate weeks. Tris one week, bis the next. Only 1-1.5 ccs in bis, 1.5-2 ccs in tris.

I've shot pecs once and didn't like it. My chest was very sore and swollen.

I've shot lats a few times and it isn't bad except when you raise your arms, lol. Then its pretty sore, pulldowns and pullups are pretty tough.

I think your next choices should be quads and/or delts.

I have done Delts, Bi's, Glutes with 1CC LFC Test Enan.

Glute- I had my gf do my glute injection because I couldn't reach. The next day it was a little bit sore it sit down.

Delt- First injection I did. The first shot in each delt was sore for a day or two afterwards. Now, they are smooth and painless. The next day I don't even noitce where I shot.

Bi's- I love these. Feels like I just finished a killer bicep workout. There is a little bit of soreness the next day, but nothing that would limit your activity.

I have done all these with a 25g. Delts and Bi's 5/8", Glutes 1.5".

I tried to do a quad injection with a 23g 1", but I didn't turn out very well. For some reason it was pretty painful trying to puncture the skin, so I changed to a 25g 5/8" and did a delt injection.

Thanks for your replies. I'll be trying the Delts after i get my new 1" pins in. I just was worried about the pain affecting my workout.

Back