Injection Tips and Technique.

Also a little bubble about a 10th of a ml kept at the plunger and injected at the end on top of the oil will clear the oil that would have been left in the pin.

a 1in 23ga pin will retain 1/10th of a ml. If you draw 9/10 of a ml then a little bubble of air you will get 10 1ml injections from a 10ml vial and inject all of your injectable compound.
Sometimes you feel a little pop at the end.

Do you inject in your quad? Otherwise how do you get the bubble to stay at the top?

Awesome post, helped out alot with my test cyp at 500mgs. I didn't know it was that thick took a few mins to let all the juice in the glute!

Another great post DET!

Keep it up and we'll have to make your own sticky section. :)

Do you inject in your quad? Otherwise how do you get the bubble to stay at the top?
No, I usually pin the glute and ventro glute
for the ventro Lay on your side. For the glute lay face down and bring your knee up to the side and look back and there is your glute right on top and it's easy even for a big guy to reach it.

great post. im a medic and i felt like i just went through an IM injeciton class again but in terms people can understand.

Im just curious how many of you have actually got blood in the syringe when you aspirated. After allll my pins never once have I or any of my buddies got blood in the syringe. Got some tren from a new lab and that shit is DAAARK, so im not sure if i there happened to be blood in the syringe if i could actually see it.

you will see it regardless, since its not the same viscosity. it rarely happens though, and some guys have been using for years and it hasn't happened.

Awesome Thread with some Great tips. I would like to add one. If you are using a heavy oil use a heating pad to heat the oil up prior to injecting it. Makes the injection much smoother and easier to push out through a smaller gauge needle. Thanks for this thread.

Just wanted to add a little here. I'm a AAS newbie and this video helped me out. I use a 27ga with Cyp, NO pain what so ever. I do alternate quads per injection as well. It does take a little time with the 27ga 1.25"s but its worth it. I inject slowly about half way down, aspirate and inject.

On youtube, search for: A painless injection of testosterone: The Dr. Runels Method

will a 22g or 23g work for drawing? or a 25g? (test enan 250mg)
all they sell of 20g and 21g (which the sticky recomends) is a hundred box!!

is thier a unversal size i could use for drawing, and injecting? could 22g or 23g for everything?

Last edited:
Back