Injection Tips and Technique.

will a 22g or 23g work for drawing? or a 25g? (test enan 250mg)
all they sell of 20g and 21g (which the sticky recomends) is a hundred box!!

is thier a unversal size i could use for drawing, and injecting? could 22g or 23g for everything?

I picked up syringes with 22ga and use them for drawing, any larger starts to tear up the stopper. After drawing I switch to the 27ga then pin.

as a canadian do i have to worry about ordering pinz from across boarder, or do any canadians now of a good site to order online within Canada. and NO i do not want to go to local pharmacy, live in a very small town with one pharmacy that has issues with this

Direct line is currently out of BW. Any other reliable sources for suppllies? I have found dozens online, just dont want to get burned..

Thanks

Direct line is currently out of BW. Any other reliable sources for suppllies? I have found dozens online, just dont want to get burned..

Thanks

there are sebveral other sponsers here who carry all types of supplies , try rui , great white peptides , ostagain , etc.

If you more interested in Powerlifting and want to know about the tips and suggestions to improve your bench press record ,Not only are we covering the Bench Press, but the Deadlift, Squat and Powerlifting in general will also be organized. The injection is not a suggestible tip. As many of the guys are following this ow a days, this is not much encourageous. Better taking proper care and also better food is best to suggest.

bench press record
bench press records

as far as air bubbles go...you can actually inject 100cc of air into your vein before it will cause an air embolus on a healthy individual....25-30ml of air in a sick person...as far as IM goes there really isnt any amount that will kill you...it just gets absorbed

this was taught to me by my pharmacology professor and confirmed by my preceptor who happened to be an ER doctor.

not real important I guess but figured I would add that in to help comfort people...

good post det

Why then do we need to tap on the syringe if it takes so much air to be considered dangerous?

What happens when you actally inject oil based steroid into the bloodstream? Will the lungs clear it out? If you dont suffer killing symptoms like an embolli... What will happen with that oil? Im asking because i think i injected oil into the bloodstream, been a week, and still feel chest tightness/pain, shortness of breath, dizziness... Ran some test (blood wrk, ekg, chest xray) fine. Will the
Lungs clear it out? Thanks in advance!

Back