injured trap anything help?

hey guys are u ready for a read haha i hope so... anyways,

September of 2011 while working (worked on a pole cat setting up streetlights, intersections,ect, alot of lifting repetitive work with heavy objects carrying on my shoulder"). I grabbed an auger extension off the back of the pole cat that was lets sigh chest height. Well I was dumb did not know how much this bad boy worked and didnt lift with legs ect I pulled it right off the back directly onto my shoulder(this bad boy weighted 260 pounds) carried it over to where it had to be and threw it off to the ground. me weighting at 147 at the time haha but I have always had some strength for my size guys at work would always laugh and say i remind them of a aunt or mighty mouse because I could lift so much for me height and size. I'm also 5.7 haha anyways dunno if that adcact lift was what caused it. I had a very repetitive job would carry street lights on my shoulder that 120 pounds maybe 12 on a good day depeneding. so alot of stress on my shoulders traps. After that lift i noticed a pain my neck right trap shoulder area, stretched it out thought nothing of it went away. The very next day I felt it when I woke up i stretched just thought,' oh I must have slept funny. Went to work was all fine. I later was in the yard pulled my self up into the back of the truck and just dropped in pain my shoulder neck hurt so bad couldn't even move it just in agony. walking like a robot went to some shitty little medicenter that work had thinking it help me keep my job. They told me I had a upper trap strain. 3 months of physio i had I didnt work out for awhile than physio told me to strengthen it. So began doing light lifts was healed up good to go. cleared off of wcb worked fired me arg bastards... got a new job in December was pulling construction wire and bam dropped in pain again it came back. I went to a chiro didnt report anything wcb because scared to lose my job again. well was at chiro for 3 months so march april no help went back to the doctor told me no go to physio. I went to physio I continued working out but didnt work anything with the traps i have for over a year now. Stayed away from bench press did dumb bell press and no shrugs. physio for 6 months or longer still have the pain and mobility is terrible maybe turn my head to the right 50 percent and pain. IT has its days some worse than others. Been referred to chrios physio and so on. finaly went back to my doc and bitched I'm getting a MRI. about time. Anyways it has been a year with this injury still there. not as bad but still pain I continued training dieting good managed to get to 160 dont ask me how with this injury and big strength gains. today it has been hurting quite a bit did some back lat pull downs bent over rows so on but no shrugs i even stay away from shoulders or do little weight cuz it hurts it. My question Is I have researched anavar and how athletes use this to recover injured muscles this was its main purpose i know its a fat burner but that was what it was for originally. Or you think I should just completley stop training . Im scared If i do this i will become fat again i had a injury before when i was on a cycle had to stop and was young dumb didnt know proper pct and got quite fat. so now im stubburn again and think no if i stop working out ill get fat again and plus I love the gym so much I cant stay away. THX for the long read a apprecaite all the help its been a long road and im tired of wasting my money on doctors, physio, massage, chrio feel like they just laughing taking my money. so you can see why I have come to a different option. I thank you guys again for taking the time to read my story :bash:haga

alright first off, carrying 260 pounds at bodyweight of 147, nice. second, anavar isn't used for fat burning. no steroid is used for burning fat. you do not need to be using any AAS at this point. what your trap needs is rest. period. it sounds like you do a lot of blue collar, manul labor type work. i applaud you for that, i was in thesame boat before joining the marine corps. now i just do the same shit. ugh. your best bet is finding a job that isn't labor intensive while you can let your body heal. and your traps are involved in just about any back exercise as well, not just direct work like shrugs. best to stay away from it all or only go light if it doesn't bother you. hopefully upperbody pushing and squats don't bother you. just do what you can do in the gym, don't push it. time off, rest and maybe some physical therapy is what you need. if you are worried about keeping the fat off, it is as simple as diet and sprints. have you tried contrasting baths? also massages in that area. other than that take it easy man, it'll heal up and you'll be good to go. it's been giving you problems for so long because you keep fucking with it. period. good luck.

alright thx rest is easier said than done haha. I want to thank you though you dont know how many doctors physio chiros I have seen and could't give me a straight answer like that. I was told what I cant do. You can work out as long as your not doing these so on and so forth. I even did just legs for 2 3 months. looks like I should just continue that. Got them strong doing squats, but it has gotten to the point where there is enough weight on the bar it hurts my trap next day. I did HIIT training on thursday that hurt my neck shoulder next day. but than I do do db bench 200 pounds doesnt feel bad. increased my dead lift to 260 while in this time and sometimes hurts a little bit haha . than someitmes its like ooh i feel good im going to try do shoulders anything tiny traps ur stunned why u the f I do that haha. havent done shoulders or traps in a year when i did was very light but that was rare.. Be surprsied the gains I made with this injury went from 147 to 160 in that time but than again i guess imagine what i could get with it 100%. Sometimes it makes me think maybe i will never get rid of it and have to learn to deal with it. Thats what ive been told by doctors,so on haha. Oh and by the way that labour job i had fired me as soon as i was off wcb. I sat around doing nothing takin time off found a job trying something else that was less laboring and thats when the 3 weeks in bam it came back and got fired with in 2 days who wants injured plug dont blame them. I decided fuck that shit I wanna do something I enjoy I'm training school again and finishing a course and become a personal trainer {so have lots to learn ) haha. Ive lost alot of weight over the years became lean and than bulked on some muscle all on my own I want to share it and help others. I was the fat guy got lean than platued at 147 wondering why I so strong not putting on weight natrually but might not be (after this all said and done) haha. Think Im fairly awsome with my diet and planing on taking schooling for nutrition. so shit son a change for the better I guess hey. But thx for sticking the obvious yet again. Just hate to be out of the gym thinking it will happen again. I had a injury before and at that time i did even work out. it got me really fat changed me into this health nut that I became.sat on my ass ate bad cuz i was so depressed. Im thinking next week im just going to take the whole week off if i can haha. than come back just do some legs use all the machines i can I guess for now and do some HIIT. Something like this
mon-LEGS/ HILT tues- off wed/legs/core/ thurs off Friday leg/hilt so on. My legs be just gassed haha. Or you think i could do some arms at hypertrophy ? what about chest with dumbbells at hypertrophy. too guess depends on how i feel and thats pretty much what I been doing so thats why im confused haha. alright legs for a bit i guess i got a mri booked hope i can just find the right physio this time lol. thx again for taking notice of my late night rambles. Did minor back workout today and little direct trap workout and this why I made this post just aching hahaha

you probably gained weight after taking it easy because you were most likely overtraining. if it huts to squat havy weights, squat what you can and finish off with leg press or hip squats. preferably hip squats.

really u think? like I said i completly changed the diet while before i was eating just the right amount i changed it to 4200 of clean calories. Like i said it was on and off never to the point where it klling me so bad but just a naggin pain that is always there. I turn my head to the right not 100 range of motion and there is a pain. that why people still telling me okay to work out. but check these pics 147 at the top last dec 160 is bottom now. I think that is some decent gains if you ask me. I took 3 months off just doing legs. looks like im going to do it again. How did u like that plan i posted thank it be good or i will over work the legs. Thx for all the help. going to find a got physio i guess and just wait on that MRi:sleep:

Back