Inmunolab Ultra TC, NAN, D-Bol...anyone taken?

those pics are to blurry to really get a good look at them. no havent tried any of them but i have heard of them new company.

we were carrying it for awhile then dropped it for the stallion labs gear- then dropped that for univet- honestly all the feedback on every line has been good!
only people who will tell you diffrent are competitors!

Hey Fox

Whats the lot # on your ultra nan and d-bol? I got a bunch of it but havent used it yet, just wana make sure I have the same one, I heard a few fellas are getting sick, obviously not you.

Thanks

i feel a little sick off of this brand but only when i take the t-400... really good stuff though... my strength and size shot through the roof in 1 week!!!!

hello folks say i just got some 250 ultra testoblik the sticker is half blk and yellow lable saying ultra testbolik with a leftside shadow of a dog face . and blk with info . made by INMUNOLAB lote# 270707 exp: DIC/10. its dark brown with a sweet smell . anybody knows about this stuff

Last edited:
inmunolab, ultra testoblik 250

:druggie: . but im takeing it 1 shot a week only 1 cc 250 so far almost done with 10 cc bottle i see some good gains and i notice im fucking my girl friend alot

Last edited:
ultra testoblik , inmunolabs

hey fox . say heres a photo of the 250 sus . let me no if its real thanks . sorry for the bad pic . :druggie: :druggie:

Last edited:
thanks fox . well i gain 15 off of 1 10 cc 250 , but the dam thing makes you horny and i cant afford another kid

Redness at injection site

Taking the test cypio 250 and Deca 300....Getting redness and swelling at the injection sites....Smells like a vets office...You guys experiencing this???

Thanks

I just finished a bottle of the Ultratestobolik 250 and yeah man it makes u so damn horny its sick. smelled like alcohol but sweeter, perhaps BA? Anyways I have a bottle of enanthate that looks like it may be from immunolabs anyone tried it? testosterona enantato 350?

i got redness and a knot for a couple days after each inject which i think is from the high BA content although i could be mistaken as im no expert. everything was fine after a couple days. taking stallion labs supertest now and feeling like an animal but not as horny maybe due to aromatase. I really want to stop the roller coaster ride though and use the enanth.

Hey Fiter Fox Got Questions About Ur Cycle On Ultranan Deca

fighter_fox said:
one week now on the dbol and i'm +9lbs. so far so good
HEY I I'M PICKING UP 2400 MGS OF ULTRANAN DECA AND 1000 MGS OF DAINABOL, WHAT HAVE U USED ON YOUR CYCLE AND HOW LONG? ALSO HOW R THE RESULTS ?

novice1 said:
Taking the test cypio 250 and Deca 300....Getting redness and swelling at the injection sites....Smells like a vets office...You guys experiencing this???

Thanks

how are you doing bro? trying to decide if i should use this stuff...

ultratest is great. I saw a lab test and it was overdosed a bit.
Just started the enanth well see what happens. I got a solid 10lbs with 250mg a week.

Back