I have 2 types of gear. Which one is better

Ericstrouse

Ok so recently I ordered gear from 2 different suppliers. One is test e from stmg pharmacy. 10 ml vial. The other is testisterona e 1 ml amp. Question is has anyone ever used. I also have d bol from both suppliers.

Ok so recently I ordered gear from 2 different suppliers. One is test e from stmg pharmacy. 10 ml vial. The other is testisterona e 1 ml amp. Question is has anyone ever used. I also have d bol from both suppliers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty sure you meant to say testosterona which is not a brand name or a source it is just spanish word for testosterone.

That stmg pharmacy or whatever is something Ive never heard of before.

At any rate you ought to pick one and use it for the whole cycle.

Then try out the next one next time.

If you dont have enough of the same one wait till you do.

Dont try using two ug tests from two suppliers in the same cycle unless you know and trust them both.

One or both may be under dosed or bunk so that would totally fuck you.

Curious what are you gonna do with just one or two vials ? did I hear you right ?

No km doing the stmg. I got enough for a cycle on either or I was just wondering if anyone heard of them and had any input

Back