Inner-Upper Chest help...

outlawtas

It seems my inner-upper chest is lacking. Now, I can't really tell cuz I'm bulked (or bulking) and easier to see what's lacking when your cut up...

My question is, do I just keep plugging away at incline db's, etc or is it possible to stimulate growth in certain areas of this muscle. I've read that you can't really do much about how you develop but I always hear pro bb'er talking about how they do a set like "this" to achieve certain, i guess you could call it spot training, growth.

outlawtas2 said:
It seems my inner-upper chest is lacking. Now, I can't really tell cuz I'm bulked (or bulking) and easier to see what's lacking when your cut up...

My question is, do I just keep plugging away at incline db's, etc or is it possible to stimulate growth in certain areas of this muscle. I've read that you can't really do much about how you develop but I always hear pro bb'er talking about how they do a set like "this" to achieve certain, i guess you could call it spot training, growth.
most of those pro bb'ers give out dogshit training advice in flex, M&F, whatever. what they don't mention is how they have freak genetics which the rest of us don't and also the amount of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) they use. just keep plugging away at incline DBs or BBs. furthermore, as you gain more weight overall, your whole pec is going to look that much fuller. there isn't much you can do to change the shape of your muscle though, you can make it bigger.

i'm new at bodybuilding, & iam 68 yrs. old im in good shape-look 50 and havegood genetics. q. should i consider somthing like cyclostanozol to help me. hamlet

Try doing a regular set of BB incline then immediately do 1-2 drop sets with a close grip. This really helped my inner upper chest.

How about this...

For chest work focus on all incline dominent exercies...Example

Incline smith
incline bb
incline db
hammer strength incline

But dont forget genetics play a huge role here. For example i know my calves are a weakness and have come up , but will always be behind.

cool thanks for the help.

Hamlet - Start a new thread for your questions, it'll get them answered faster!

Back