innovagen

loadedweapon

has anyone heard of this line? Its made in Canada, and has been showing around my area for a few months now. A buddy likes it but I have found no reaserch on any of the product line. INNOVAGEN

can some one answer this?

i just recently bought some of this companys dianabol,,,,,some one told me it is fake........so i was wondering if someone could answer these questions for me.

if you have bought these what color are they?

how much did you pay for 1 pack of 100 pills?

cause my buddy has been using d-bols for years and says he has never seen them in this color or shape,,,,or for this price........your help would be appreciated ,,,,,thank you

I'm sure the stuff you have is fine for the mere fact there is no fake Innovegen circulating that I have heard of.

i just recently bought some of this companys dianabol,,,,,some one told me it is fake........so i was wondering if someone could answer these questions for me.

cause my buddy has been using d-bols for years and says he has never seen them in this color or shape,,,,or for this price........your help would be appreciated ,,,,,thank you

thanks for the info man,,,,,,,,,,,it makes me feel better knowing i am not wasting my cash on fakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i have read a few things about this company that i have found on the net saying they are now out of business and one of the reasons are for selling fake shit so i was worried.

Actually I did hear that as well. But it would be to soon for fakes to be floating around of it.

thanks for the info man,,,,,,,,,,,it makes me feel better knowing i am not wasting my cash on fakes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but i have read a few things about this company that i have found on the net saying they are now out of business and one of the reasons are for selling fake shit so i was worried.

2 buddies got a pack with purple pills inside forgot the shape they didnt gain a single pound def fake... havent heard anything postive about the dbol... sure the injections are good like ppl say

ya the ones i got are purple,and i have been taking for a few weeks and have yet to see any major results from them,,,,

well that sucks balls,,,,,,,especially being my first time trying these,,everything i read about dbol on the net says they are awesome for some seriously fast muscle gain,,,,looks like i wont be getting that from these purple peices of shit.....

You have them. try upping your dose, everyone is different especially with D-bol.

well that sucks balls,,,,,,,especially being my first time trying these,,everything i read about dbol on the net says they are awesome for some seriously fast muscle gain,,,,looks like i wont be getting that from these purple peices of shit.....

crack one open if its hard inside they are GTG

they are 10mg pills, all my buddys are taking 30mg a day i have been taking 50mg a day and nothing so far.....so i am starting to beleive they are fakes

nah not fake, possibly under-dosed is all, bump it to say 65mg a day and then if not, then call it a day lol

they are 10mg pills, all my buddys are taking 30mg a day i have been taking 50mg a day and nothing so far.....so i am starting to beleive they are fakes

well if that doesnt work,,,,,,,,then i know a guy with some trenbolone acetate,,,,i dont know much about it and he doesnt either ( he got a bunch for a good price) does anyone on here no about this product? and if so is it recomennded? cause i would like to actually get my hands on something that is worth using.....

I would not use Tren if your a newbie to gear :)

well if that doesnt work,,,,,,,,then i know a guy with some trenbolone acetate,,,,i dont know much about it and he doesnt either ( he got a bunch for a good price) does anyone on here no about this product? and if so is it recomennded? cause i would like to actually get my hands on something that is worth using.....

Back