Insulin thred . experienced users pleasae .

darkwing86

So tnite i did my first shot of insulin . humalog . 4-5h half-life . look 10iu . 15 minutes later took my 100g of carb 80 protein shake , creatine and mutivitamin .
What i want to know is how long can i expect to see and notice gains (muscle, strength ) running insulin . tomorrow ill be taking 10iu morning and 10iu night . so running 20iu per day . what can i expect . this is alongside tren at 700mg and test 1G which i just started yesterday .

and heres another question for the experienced , why would shooting 10iu of insulin post workout be any better or more effective then just eating carbs and spiking your own natural insulin ?

1. Come on brother, change the word insulin to testosterone and reread your question. :p Nobody can really tell you just how much it's going to change things for you as not only do we not have control over your diet/training/rest, but we're all different in how we react.

I will say that you do respond to AAS very well, so it's possible that you'll see a significant difference. :)

2. The reason why insulin on demand is superior in this fashion is that it gives you control over just when you want nutrients shuttled into your body. Think about the guys that consume 20,000 calories a day. No way could their bodies naturally take that on without problems (HGH is probably a must at that point), so they take slin to increase their ability to actually put it all to use.

Insulin is a tricky hormone in that it impacts so many different things because of the fact it's a "key" hormone that opens many different "locks" in the body. Just remember to respect it, and keep using that glucose meter to be positive you're dosing it properly.

My .02c :)

To be fully honest , i didnt feel an absolute thing . nothing . at all . IM just gonna see in time . to be honest im considering maybe in a few more days of practice to do 10 iu morning and start trying 15iu postworkout . then from there if that works out go to a total of 20iu postworkout

To be fully honest , i didnt feel an absolute thing . nothing . at all . IM just gonna see in time . to be honest im considering maybe in a few more days of practice to do 10 iu morning and start trying 15iu postworkout . then from there if that works out go to a total of 20iu postworkout

looking forward to your updates! thanks for sharing brother!

Last edited:
Good stuff well not feeling anything is better than feeling hypo so your doing something right
But yep it couldn't hurt to slowly step it up man I found 10 to be fine but I'm smaller than you also so
Keep it up brother and stay safe

10iu"s? I would never go over 8iu's. After I built myself up to that point IMO. I don't fuck with danger like that.

10iu"s? I would never go over 8iu's. After I built myself up to that point IMO. I don't fuck with danger like that.

Lol oh yea those 2 extra Ius make it so much more dangerous
My lord haha you worked up to 8 what did you start at 2 lol
10 Ius is a moderately low dose man

Lol oh yea those 2 extra Ius make it so much more dangerous
My lord haha you worked up to 8 what did you start at 2 lol
10 Ius is a moderately low dose man

My point is you do not have new guys coming in and jacking 10iu's of insulin you fuck tard. Not knowing what there doing. And yes i start low at 4iu's and work up to 8iu's. I sure do.

My point is you do not have new guys coming in and jacking 10iu's of insulin you fuck tard. Not knowing what there doing. And yes i start low at 4iu's and work up to 8iu's. I sure do.

Fuck tard?? calm down matey you said you don't fuck with danger like that referring to 10 Ius of slin as dangerous compared to 8 Ius of slin when there is little to no difference between the 2 you said nothing about newbies using slin your words champ maybe just keep your mouth shut next time when you don't know what you are talking about and listen to the people than do I would be surprised if you have even used slin at all or aas your the one making yourself look foolish by posting stupid comments about things you obviously know nothing about

Last edited:
Fuck tard?? calm down matey you said you don't fuck with danger like that referring to 10 Ius of slin as dangerous compared to 8 Ius of slin when there is little to no difference between the 2 you said nothing about newbies using slin your words champ maybe just keep your mouth shut next time when you don't know what you are talking about and listen to the people than do I would be surprised if you have even used slin at all or aas your the one making yourself look foolish by posting stupid comments about things you obviously know nothing about

So we can go back to me talking about newbies just jacking 10iu's of slin once again. That was my purpose. And how i do my slin is how i do it. Just a newbie coming in and jacking 10iu's...yeah i can say its not the smartest thing i have heard. And yes i did not say nothing about a newbie jacking slin, you are correct. But i also thought you would have enough common sense to know what i was talking about when i would make a comment like that.

Last edited:

whats a tard?

Back