insulin

rockingchair69 said:
that wasn't exaclty the response i was looking for
We're not here to tell you what you want to hear.

Seriously, insulin can be very dangerous. I don't know a whole lot about you, but it is clear that you are nowhere near the level that would merit insulin use.

But hey, maybe I'm mistaken. What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, years training, numbers your putting up, are you competing, are you pro, are you unable to gain weight despite a very good diet, etc

mranak said:

Seriously, insulin can be very dangerous. I don't know a whole lot about you, but it is clear that you are nowhere near the level that would merit insulin use.

But hey, maybe I'm mistaken. What are your stats? Age, weight, bf%, years training, numbers your putting up, are you competing, are you pro, are you unable to gain weight despite a very good diet, etc
I agree.

Insulin is some serious shit. I hope you are near Pro level status to be chancing it with that shit. From what i've read...I'd think insulin would be one of the last injectables that most BB would use, after all other have been tried

You can walk into any pharmacy in the USA and buy Humulin-r.

But like the others have mentioned, you really have to know what you're doing with insulin, otherwise you could wind up six feet under.

HeHateMe said:
You can walk into any pharmacy in the USA and buy Humulin-r.

But like the others have mentioned, you really have to know what you're doing with insulin, otherwise you could wind up six feet under.

thanks that is what i was looking for. I know a fare bit about insulin but I'm still researching I do plan on using it with my next cycle. i have no desire to compete nor will i ever I just do this for myself. I've been lifting for nine years now and have plenty of cycle experience so tell me how is it clear that i'm nowhere near the level i need to be at

mranak said:

yeah btw i found that to be a rather offensive comment

rockingchair69 said:
thanks that is what i was looking for. I know a fare bit about insulin but I'm still researching I do plan on using it with my next cycle. i have no desire to compete nor will i ever I just do this for myself. I've been lifting for nine years now and have plenty of cycle experience so tell me how is it clear that i'm nowhere near the level i need to be at
mranak said:

yeah i can't bench fuck all because my elbow fucked from when i broke my arm in 15 places but when i was 19 i benched 375 at 225-230 that was 3 years ago now at 205 i bench 225 for 5 deadlifted 495 a few weeks back and can squat 405 unequipped and i have squatted 455 no belt no wraps so there

okay, well then, sorry to offend. Sorry, but 99% of the guys that show up mentioning Winstrol (winny), clen and T3 have spent 1 month in the gym and are just wanting to look their best for spring break. You aren't that... you actually focus on your core with deadlifts and squats. A+

The insulin thing interested me early on, until I realized two things:

1) Lots of top lifters don't touch the stuff; if they don't need it, then surely I don't
2) It is really easy to kill yourself with insulin

not a problem. anyways the clen isn't really there for any other purpose than to keep my metabolism up when i come off t3. I'm not taking huge doses of t3 to drop weight i'm low dosing it and just trying to put on some good solid size. As for the winstrol i would do tren but it's a little pricey for right now.

rockingchair69 said:
not a problem. anyways the clen isn't really there for any other purpose than to keep my metabolism up when i come off t3. I'm not taking huge doses of t3 to drop weight i'm low dosing it and just trying to put on some good solid size. As for the winstrol i would do tren but it's a little pricey for right now.
How old are ya'?

mranak said:
The insulin thing interested me early on, until I realized two things:

1) Lots of top lifters don't touch the stuff; if they don't need it, then surely I don't
2) It is really easy to kill yourself with insulin

On the flipside:

1) Lots of top lifters do use the stuff.

2) It is only really easy to kill yourself if you are careless and uninformed.

I'm just playing devil's advocate here as I would never actually recommend anyone use insulin (unless I knew them personally and knew for a fact they had their shyt together) even though I have used Humalog myself.

My reasoning behind using it was to get away with using lesser steroid doses Preventing hair loss is a top priority for me while cycling, and I've found that with slin I can increase my gains while limiting sides and using smaller amounts.

I researched, researched, and researched some more before I took the plunge, so I had all my I's dotted and t's crossed.

I'm just providing an alternative opinion here. Like I stated earlier, I would never recommend anyone use it. Everyone has to weigh the pros and cons (risk/benefit ratio) and decide for themselves.

Last edited:
I've used it and will use it again. I don't know about what it would do by itself but I know a lot of natural athletes use it and make good gains. You just have to be 100% spot on with your diet or you could gain a lot of fat or possibly kill yourself. It's not as scary as some make it sound but it is definitely some serious shit. If you decide to do it do your research and never get caught without some fast acting carbs on you just in case.

you can get it at any pharmacy...I dont suggest using it but if you do ask for humalin"R" humalog is the best but a script is needed for it

Back