Do easters mean anything besides release rate?

dayhawk

I can't find a solid conclusion on this so I was just wondering what you guys think about the relevance of esters is.

Does it mean anything apart from release rate and active life?

I'm just asking because I've typically used the slow acting, long lasting esters and the other day some guys at the gym were saying that short esters have "higher bioavailability" or some shit, and how this makes them more effective for keeping your gains after your cycle?

Is there anything to this?

EDIT: Ugh....easters...I meant esters, how embarrassing. Here come the easter bunny jokes

Last edited:
Typically your gains are held on after a cycle by what you do after your cycle. You will lose some gains but that's just what happens.

The longer of the esters time of release the less actual test there is to a slight amount. Actual test levels in test p are slightly higher than test p.

The testosterone is based on weight and the longer the ester/time, the more weight the ester has.

What exactly? I'm not sure.

View attachment 567843

Hopefully the two posts will help you figure out what you wanna know.

Not quite. What I'm asking is, I've heard that this increased purity in shorter esters somehow effects the body differently. That you keep more of your gains as a result of the higher percentages. Is there anythingt to this as far as you guys know?

I had a similar post but with the difference if you recover faster(if you recover faster from ex test P). My conclusion is that using for ex Propionate you will do a shorter cycle meaning you will be less time suppressed so you will probably recover faster with a result you keep more gains. But i believe its almost the same the important thing to do to keep your gains: continue to train(don’t be lazy), while on pct keep your diet on surplus, do a good pct.

If there isnt some information on how the removal of the ester somehow effects the body the only difference in esters is the very small amount of increased testosterone due to a smaller ester. The testosterone is still testosterone.

The only two differences could be

1) The actual higher amount of testosterone in shorter esters

2) Somehow the removal of longer esters causes an issue. That somehow longer esters reduce the potency/use of/availability/ or some other process in the body.

Back