interest input from a pro

"IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it."

KK

MPPM said:
"IGF-1 LR3 drops blood pressure and gives a normal person an irregular hear beat. It also makes your cranium grow and enlarges the heart... Bad shit and I will never touch it."

KK
Hmm, wierd. Guess the countless number of guys Im in contact including myself are just plain lucky to have not experience any of that.

DougoeFre5h said:
Hmm, wierd. Guess the countless number of guys Im in contact including myself are just plain lucky to have not experience any of that.

makes me wonder how much the pros take

MPPM said:
makes me wonder how much the pros take

Just like any other pro, there is some truth in there and some bullshit.

To say half the guys in the audience is on more gear than the olympians is bogus. Unless that half is on like 10g/week.

I believe him somewhat about Slin, GH and IGF - you can clearly see it in BB'ers bodies. They have changed and don't look the same way they used to. And i don't mean bigger - something just looks off. You can also see it in some of their faces - they look "mutated" or deformed. But I also believe that it's dosage related.

outlawtas2 said:
Just like any other pro, there is some truth in there and some bullshit.

You are right here, they are always good at weaving little bits of truth into the bullshit to make it seem more believable.

I don't know what a pro takes but to suggest they take less than 4 grams of test a week and 5 drols a day, hmmm.

mohr! not that I have first hand knowledge though. my question to kamali or any other pro bodybuilder is what would you do if your kid wanted to become a pro bb.

Back