interupted cycle?'s

spike25

i am in my 15th week of my cycle and i'm unsure of how to handle this situation. i finished the main bulk of my cycle at wk 12. 750mg test e, 600mg eq, and some dbol at the start. i was going to finish off with 6-8 wks of prop50 and tren37.5 eod and Winstrol (winny) 50mg ed. my prop vial broke (damn cats!) know i'm delayed at least 2 weeks. should scrap the cycle and start post cycle therapy (pct) or should i continue when it the prop comes in? thanks for any info.

What id do, is put in an rush order for Prop, and keep goin on the cycle sans the prop....and toss it in when it comes....unless its one of those slow sources where itll take a few weeks to get the stuff....
If u know u can get the prop within a week, keep goin on the cycle till the prop comes and just toss it in...

it is a slow source, but dependable. i've never done tren without any test, i guess it could work. i just don't see the prop arriving until next week. this really sucks!

id save the tren and Winstrol (winny) for another cycle....hit post cycle therapy (pct) now...

Back