intro...

train77

I am new, obviously, just wanted to start out right and say Hi to everyone and give u all a quick intro. I am 32, live in BC and just started getting back into training hard again about 6 months ago after a little time off for some stupid reasons... N e ways, Im looking to start a cycle soon and it has been a few years since I have even looked into it, so thought where else could I get the most current and profesional info from and meet some people along the way, which led me here. So good morning, have a great day and will be seeing u around!
TT

Ok, so I do have a question; Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Is it recommended to use it during a cycle? or just post cycle therapy (pct)? or both? I know it will depend on your cycle, how much, how long, etc. but I would just like a few different perspectives on this so I can make a more educated decission if I will need it or not. Thank you in advance for your help!
Cheers!!

It's a matter of some debate around this forum. Do a search, and you'll find a number of thread that discuss that exact subject. Personally, I am an "HCG as part of PCT" dude, but if you have the money, a lot of guys take it throughout their cycle...either way will PROBABLY work, I just decided to stick with what I KNOW works for me...

Cheers Beck, Ya, I have been lurking around and that is pretty much what I have found too, if u have the $$$ to spare, go for it, if not, no biggie... Since I am not going to be doing a super intense cycle I will take it PCT only.
Thanx again!

Many people get confused about HCG and use it either at the wrong time or for the wrong reasons. Some think that it actually prevents gyno and use it, but it does not block estrogen and can be one of the key reasons for getting gyno. HCG is derived from the placenta of pregnant women and is therefore obviously full with estrogen. It should be used for main reason, to avoid testicular atrophy. Best dosages for this are of 1000-1500iu per week, for several weeks during a cycle.

Many people get confused about HCG and use it either at the wrong time or for the wrong reasons. Some think that it actually prevents gyno and use it, but it does not block estrogen and can be one of the key reasons for getting gyno. HCG is derived from the placenta of pregnant women and is therefore obviously full with estrogen. It should be used for main reason, to avoid testicular atrophy. Best dosages for this are of 1000-1500iu per week, for several weeks during a cycle.

I have to disagree with the bold. Best use is 500ius per week (250ius twice per week) throughout the cycle. If you are going to run it at the end of your cycle a week or 2 before PCT, then some guys run 500-1000ius per day. However, you will never see guys run 1000-1500ius per week during cycle. As for when to run it, I prefer to run it during the cycle up until PCT starts. Some guys prefer a couple weeks before post cycle therapy (pct). However, my theory is to try to keep the horse in the barn, rather than chase it across 3 counties later on.

Back