IP injectables

BigSoda

I am about to get a few of their products for real cheap so I said what the hell,these are the products that Im getting

30ml 200mg test prop
30ml sust 300mg
30ml mass fuel 100mgsuspension and 25mgs anadrol per ml

so anythoughts????????I have heard it is hit or miss with IP but got them for a steal.I would think the prop,and sust will be painful but I want to try the suspension/anadrol mix .

So if any of yall all can tell me your experinces with any of these that would be great.

Thanks alot Soda

I'm telling you I have used IP's inj. and that was the worst fuckin' pain I have ever felt in my life!!! Some poeple complain that QV's Enan. is painful well, I have done both and QV's Enan, is nothing compared to his shit!!! If you have evr done QV's Enan, and experienced that pain, well try that pain X3!!!!! The stuff may be cheap, but have you ever heard the old saying you get what you pay for well, in my opinion IP isn't worth a shit!!!!! I will NEVER use that crap again!!!!! If you want to go ahead and give it a try, go ahead everybody has to learn the hard way........don't say nobody warned you. Seriuosly, if you want to get good quality UG gear, go with LFC, BDL, QUEST, Proline etc......... there are too many good UG labs you can go with instead of using that shit!!!!! That's my opinion!!!!!

the only good nthing bout his injectables is that they are cheap and thats it!!!!!perosnaly i wouldnt use them if they were free,it s like bathtub gear bro pretty dirty and very painfull.

BigSoda said:
I guess some sorry sap at my gym will feel the pain lol:D:
Yup. Sell that sh1t to your worst enemy and get some pharm grade.

Consensus on IP from all vets I trust is this: it used to be good, but now:

It works (not well). It hurts.... sometimes it doesn't work and just hurts or gives nice green abcesses...

BigSoda said:
thanks bro,good lookin out

No problem, just lookin out for a bro. I know it is tempting when you see his prices, but believe me in the long wrong you actually lose because most people can't finish the gear because the shit is so painful or they get no results at all, either way the money they spent was a waste! That's why I would advise you to spend a little more and get something you know is quality gear and will yield good results.

Buffdawg, did you make any gains on his gear? How would you rate the gains from 1-10, compared to euro gear and vet gear (say ICN's are a 10).

from all the responses i have heard from users of IP injectables with ICN as a 10 i would say 3.5 - 4

greek physique said:
Buffdawg, did you make any gains on his gear? How would you rate the gains from 1-10, compared to euro gear and vet gear (say ICN's are a 10).

I would say about a 3. IP's stuff does not even come close to Euro gear!

take the syringe in let hot tap water run over it for 20 sec. that will reduce the pain then try to massage it for a min after.

thepeg said:
take the syringe in let hot tap water run over it for 20 sec. that will reduce the pain then try to massage it for a min after.

BULLSHIT!!!!! That does not work with IP gear I promise you, I know from experience.

I've taken 10 shots of their primo and 1 shot of their test. no pain. not trying to start a flame war, i was usng only QV products untilmysource got popped so i had to go with him. so far so good.

I gave their sust to a buddy and he cant walk lol,I tried his suspinsion and anadrol mix,I mixed it with steril oil and its fine,but his sust killed my boy and his prop 200mg paralized my cusin lol,he is limpin around like shit.I figure better them than me.Thanks again Buff

I have used some IP stuff and can agree that his shit hurts, his deca even hurt my ass. The EQ was painless and I got decent results... I would only use his tabs now though.

Alot of people call his gear dirty, I wouldn't really call his stuff dirty, nothing could live in that much BA.

With even a handfull of abcess reports, I dont want to risk trying the injectables. Some people seem to have good luck though.

Back