IP (International Pharmaceuticals) Clomid, Clen...

JAB6782

Is IP Clomid 50mg. or Clenbuterol 200mcg. any good? I know Clen 200mcg. is a really high dose per tab. I'm extremely frustrated, but I can't find anything else domestically. I can't find HCG or Nolvadex, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Even some advice on supplements would be good. Thanks.

IP has been around forever. They have their share of customers and critics alike. They had some problems with unsterile gear, and I remember their var actually tested out to be something other than oxandrolone (winny maybe?) To be fair, the amount of criticism has come down markedly over the past few years.

I would still tend to go elsewhere as there are better options available IMO.

JAB6782 said:
Is IP Clomid 50mg. or Clenbuterol 200mcg. any good? I know Clen 200mcg. is a really high dose per tab. I'm extremely frustrated, but I can't find anything else domestically. I can't find HCG or Nolvadex, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Even some advice on supplements would be good. Thanks.

All there shit is good :druggie:

I remember their var actually tested out to be something other than oxandrolone (winny maybe?)
oxymetholone. Ouch. But that was long ago.

Thoms said:
oxymetholone. Ouch. But that was long ago.

Wow was it really oxymetholone?

Damn! Imagine giving that to your girl.

She goes to bed and wakes up looking like Kim Chizevsky and talking like Arnold!

Anavartabs
45 milligram oxymetholone per tab
22-1-2002

As I said, a long time ago. I can imagine they got everything straightened out by now.

HeHateMe said:
IP has been around forever. They have their share of customers and critics alike. They had some problems with unsterile gear, and I remember their var actually tested out to be something other than oxandrolone (winny maybe?) To be fair, the amount of criticism has come down markedly over the past few years.

I would still tend to go elsewhere as there are better options available IMO.
I usually only comment on gear Ive tried but I have to agree with HeHateMe and say they have MANY critics but.....some....i say some people say theyre alright.

Good luck.

gator

Back