ipamorelin 2000mcg's

nasty_nate_84

hey guys is 2000 mcgs the same as 1 mg and if i bought so ipamorelin 2000mcg i woul reconstitute with 2 mls bw cause 2000 mcgs=2mgs correct or is my math all jacked up lol and if it is right why dont they just put 2mgs on it just to fuck with me or what lolbut i would like to know just to make sure before i pump this shit into a living breathing thing lol so here we go........

Nate,

1000mg = 1000mcg. If you have ipam 2000mcg, then you have 2mg of Ipam. The easiest thing to do is to reconstitute with 2ml of bac water. That way you have 1000mcg/ml. Seems like the standard dosage of Ipam is 100mcg so you would draw up .1ml.

Your math is correct except for your very first statement. The reason why they probably label the vials as 2000mcg is because regular dosing is in mcg, not mg. That and it sounds like you're getting a lot more for your money by saying 2000mcg instead of a measly 2mg. LOL

Hope that helps!

Nate,

1000mg = 1000mcg. If you have ipam 2000mcg, then you have 2mg of Ipam. The easiest thing to do is to reconstitute with 2ml of bac water. That way you have 1000mcg/ml. Seems like the standard dosage of Ipam is 100mcg so you would draw up .1ml.

Your math is correct except for your very first statement. The reason why they probably label the vials as 2000mcg is because regular dosing is in mcg, not mg. That and it sounds like you're getting a lot more for your money by saying 2000mcg instead of a measly 2mg. LOL

Hope that helps!

It does but the funny thing about it on the same site eg ghrp6 and 2 will say 5mg or 2mg so why is ipamorelin so diff on the same site it just seems redundant to me kinda threw me off a lil lol but funny indeed

It does but the funny thing about it on the same site eg ghrp6 and 2 will say 5mg or 2mg so why is ipamorelin so diff on the same site it just seems redundant to me kinda threw me off a lil lol but funny indeed

Thats kindof weird. Yea, 2000mcg or 2mg is the same thing. I don't know why they would label it differently.

Thats kindof weird. Yea, 2000mcg or 2mg is the same thing. I don't know why they would label it differently.

Yeah it is kinda funny all their other products are in mg and whhanmm ipamorelinnin mcgs it hit me like wtf made me almost feel ignorant or helpless for a sec lmao I'd post a link but idk.if that kind of thing flies on this forum and meat head how come it won't let me pm you it says I don't have the right permission or some crap :(

It's because your post count is not high enough. I'm in the same boat as you. Have to have a minimum of 50 posts before PM privileges. Sucks but what can you do?

It's because your post count is not high enough. I'm in the same boat as you. Have to have a minimum of 50 posts before PM privileges. Sucks but what can you do?

Aww man :( that sucks lol who makes the rules round here lol is it posts like posts as in new posts or do replies like this one count as a post? Hmmmmmmm?

Was searching for reconstitution info and found this. So let me do a math check:

2MG = 2000 mcg.
2ML = 2 slin pins full of bac water on a 1cc or 1ml pin.

mixing the two yields every bold number on the slin pin (10,20,30,40,etc) is 100mcg right?

This should hold true for mixing anything that is 2MG correct?

Last edited:
remember mg or mcg is mass (the weight of the drug)

remember ml is volume milliliter (the amount of fluid you will add to the vial)

Sorry I didn't explain it well maybe. I was wanting to get a 100mcg dose for my rats. So I am thinking and based on the peptide calculator:

2MG + 2ML = 5 ticks on a 1ML 100 unit slin pin OR in other words every bold number (10,20,30...etc) = 100mcg. Just wanted to validate if possible.

Back