Ipamorelin alone cycle ? Plan for my next cycle

doom44

I plan to run ipamorelin cycle only In agust time.

I plan to run 100mcg morning and 100 mcg pre bed.

Any advice?

Why not do a stack like mod 1-29 and ghrp ?
You could do Sermorelin and GHRP2 and compound your results substantially.

Why not do a stack like mod 1-29 and ghrp ?
You could do Sermorelin and GHRP2 and compound your results substantially.

Can you give me a peptide cycle advise? I don't want have gh gut and bone growth effect.

Thanks you in advance

Maybe some more experienced folks can chime in but I don't think you can get a GH gut from peptides can you?

My guess would be that it might be possible if you take a boatload of them. I'd say a pretty standard stack is:

GHRH 50-100mcg x1-3 times a day and same for GHRP. You may want to research the different GHRH and GHRP's available. Each has their own characteristics. So you can adjust for what your goals are (anti-aging, vs healing, vs ... etc)

Thanks.

It's that ok I take mod grf 1-29 100mcg 2x per day, ghrp 6 200mcg 2x per day.
Pin and morning and pre bed.
In this protocol what result can I expect?

Thanks

I am giving my gorilla ipamorelin right now and he is in PCT. This is my first time researching this peptide so I don't want to mix any other variable aka another compound

First off are you bulking or cutting? Bulking I would do (ghrp6 with cjc,1295) if cutting I'd go ghr with (ghrp2 with cjc,1295) my continous cycle looks like this...ghrp2 and cjc1295...for 4 weeks..then ghrp6 with ipamorelin for 2 weeks then I repeat. This keeps the peptides all full strength and continuously working. Ghrp6 increases hunger, the longer you run it the more intense it becomes. After two weeks I have to eat everything so I use it sparingly. Ghrp2 in the strongest of the peptides without crazy hungar so i run it the most often. And combining a ghrp with a ghrh increases the effectiveness 10x run them together. Dose at the same time 100mcg of each.

Back