DamagedDumo

Have recently started the above combo.
100mcgs of each. I weigh 90kgs
So nothing overboard. First time I have
Injected anything and have had anxiety
Issues in the past. Have had only two
Injections now and both times shortly after
The injection have felt flushed in the face
Heart racing afterwards and general uneasiness etc.
First time I had on empty stomach before bed
And was flat out getting any sleep that night
But still felt ok.
Second time I had bout 5 pm post W/O.
Anxiety like feelings dragging on for quite
Some time leaving me wanting to have 5mg valium
Just to take the edge off.

Anyone else had similar experiences or tips?
Any replies welcomed!

If you were allergic you would probably know pretty quick. The inject site would itch might get red rash break out on torso 2 Benadryl would help that then cease usage of product. If you are nervous about the injection. Sub q in the stomach area is fairly safe in terms of hitting a vital blood source. They do note to aspirate for IM though. Seems like you're hella nervous. Flush in the face? Any headache? Vision wobbling ? If you have to take a Valium to administer protocol it might not be worth it for you. Is it painful? U could ice the injection site prior to injection to numb it. Just a suggestion.

Might be working your self into a hyper state prior to injection as well? After the injection read a book, take a shower. Do something to take your mind off of it for awhile. Don't eat though. Just my two cents.

Probably should have worded it better sorry.
By flushed I mean bit of a head rush.
Like my face feels like it's filled with blood
All of a sudden like Ive been upside down.
No pain or itchiness, just unable to get to sleep.
Slight headache but just kinda feel shitty afterwards.

In my humble opinion head rush/ head pressure is no bueno. Ipamorelin is in the ghrp group you could try and switch it out. Could switch out the cjc too. Do them separately for a few days and see which one is causing problems. One of the best effects for me personally is awesome sleep. I sleep better now than any other time in my life.

There are plenty more experienced ppl then me so hopefully u get other opinions as well.

The head rush is a normal sensation, it's a sign that the pituitary gland is releasing GH.

Yeh cool maybe I'm just associating the
Head rush feeling with feelings of anxiety
That I've had before and it's just spiralling
From there...

Back