Iran Hormone Co. Anadrol 50.

hi guys i was wondering if anyone has ever used or heard about " Iran Hormone Co. " and if its legit of fake. thanks!

It was humor about taking them off your hands. You'll enjoy them.
I had the same question about a few year ago.
Search is your friend...
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/603567-iran-oxymetholone-ih-50-legit-pics.html

Those are probably the best anadrols you could possibly get. If they are indeed legit and not a counterfeit because there are some fakes floating.

If legit! you are in for a hell of a ride!

Those are probably the best anadrols you could possibly get. If they are indeed legit and not a counterfeit because there are some fakes floating.

If legit! you are in for a hell of a ride!

i hope so! have you heard of the euro.......king............ if you know what i mean?

quality of Iranian steroids!

I'm an iranian who was born and grew up in Iran(not those whose parents came to west and almost grew up there in US or Europe)! i recently live in Ukraine! when i lieved in Iran i used different types of iranian made steroids+some pakistani ones! i've not been to iran for last 4 years, even though on those times(5 to 10 years ago) there were only 2 or 3 companies who made hormones like abu raihan , iran hormone(IH) that i tried them all! in my opinion, testesterone250(abu raihan) even though was ok in mss gaining but somehow not proper functioning! i had such a conception that the formula is not OK and pure but still too strong to be taken for bulikng! but you have a kind of disease(bad feeling) when using that have no with the same products from other foreign companies!
oxymetholone(Anadrol) from company of IRAN HORMONE=IH was too strong and pure! one of the best!very very quick gaining aboyt 10LB(5kg) for the first week! (10 years ago just IH producing the product from iran but nowadays i see some new iranin companies like ALHAVI and RAZAK which is extremely popular in eastrn europe especiially in Poland) are in the market! personally still not using of these new products! but am going to try! have already asked my brother in Iran to buy and send me to Ukraine!
about NANDEROLONE DECANOATE IH also was ok! penis enlargment and mass gain! because when i took was only 18 i took to grow in heigth but suddenly found my penis much bigger in the miror and was shocked but not unsatisfied of that!)))

Last edited:
It was humor about taking them off your hands. You'll enjoy them.
I had the same question about a few year ago.
Search is your friend...
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroids-picture-forum/603567-iran-oxymetholone-ih-50-legit-pics.html

Holy he almost bit your head off their. To the OP, it's a common joke when guys ask if gear is legit and when it is guys will respond with things like 'give them to me, I'll test them' or something like kris said. I've heard good things about IH Anadrol but if there are fakes floating around you might want to do some digging around. Counterfeiters are getting very good now. My 'buddy' got a batch of Karachi sustanon by Abbot and they just don't look right but just because he's getting gains off it he's convinced it's real and when I tell him counterfeiters put real hormone in some of their counterfeits he looks at me like I'm an idiot.

Back