Iranian test. Fake or not.

E

estray

I know theres alot of threads on here about iranian test but i couldnt find one that matched my pics. Everything looks good to me. The oil even gets stuck in the top all the time. So heres the deal.

Ive been taking 500mg a week and am on my 5th week and dont feel shit. I dropped the dbol 5 days ago and have lost a pound or 2 and my pump is going away. Im concerned for several reasons:

1) were probably not supposed to talk about sources here but lets just say i got it about 6 months ago from a guy whos under fire now for selling BD fakes. You vets will know who im talking about.

2) No increase in sex drive. I ran a 500mg cycle of test cyp this summer and 5 weeks into it i was a freakin raging sexaholic.

3) No sides at all.

4) losing the pump

5) i guess the possibility exists that this stuff is severly under dosed, like in the 150-175mg range. Ive heard rumors to this effect but not for this batch #

Heres the cycle

week 1-10 test enan 500mg week
week 1-10 eq 300mg week
week 1-4 dbol 30mg day
week 5-12 proviron 25mg day
week 11,12 test prop 100mg eod
week 13-16 pct

Christ, im taking almost 1000mg a week of gear, i should be feeling something. :insane2:

So has anyone come across fakes that look like this?

Thoms said:
I am 100% certain that gear is real.

Thanks for the reply. any insight then to why i cant feel anything after 5 weeks? Enan shouldnt take any longer to kick in than cyp should it?

estray said:
Thanks for the reply. any insight then to why i cant feel anything after 5 weeks? Enan shouldnt take any longer to kick in than cyp should it?

I don't know why you don't feel it. It's a tough question for me, since i never feel anything on any gear, and need bloodwork to check it. Perhaps you can do some bloodwork as well to gain some insight. Although the gear is real, Aburaihan has been known to be inconsistent, with concentrations ranging from 333mg down to 160mg. So either you are unlucky enough to have a batch with low concentration, or your test levels are actually high, and something else is wrong.
I know your source and yes I ordered aburaihan from him once. It was legit, like any other aburaihan i tried.
And yes, cyp and enan should be alike 99%.

My best bet is that the cyp was somewhat overdosed, and the enan is somewhat underdosed.

Thoms said:
I don't know why you don't feel it. It's a tough question for me, since i never feel anything on any gear, and need bloodwork to check it. Perhaps you can do some bloodwork as well to gain some insight. Although the gear is real, Aburaihan has been known to be inconsistent, with concentrations ranging from 333mg down to 160mg. So either you are unlucky enough to have a batch with low concentration, or your test levels are actually high, and something else is wrong.
I know your source and yes I ordered aburaihan from him once. It was legit, like any other aburaihan i tried.
And yes, cyp and enan should be alike 99%.

Hmmm, well i certainly appreciate your insight. I think i might give it one more week and if still nothing maybe mix in 100mg of test prop with each of my bi-weekly injections and see if that makes a diff. I havent gained a single pound in 10 days. Oh, the other strange thing is theres absolutely zero injection site pain. With the cyp i had soreness for a day or 2 after every injection.

estray said:
Hmmm, well i certainly appreciate your insight. I think i might give it one more week and if still nothing maybe mix in 100mg of test prop with each of my bi-weekly injections and see if that makes a diff. I havent gained a single pound in 10 days. Oh, the other strange thing is theres absolutely zero injection site pain. With the cyp i had soreness for a day or 2 after every injection.

I never had any injection pain either, that's perfectly normal. And I'm guessing your cyp was UG, slightly overdosed to keep customers buying it, and has BA/BB that causes some soreness as opposed to human grade.

Thoms said:
I never had any injection pain either, that's perfectly normal. And I'm guessing your cyp was UG, slightly overdosed to keep customers buying it, and has BA/BB that causes some soreness as opposed to human grade.

The cyp was nutri-vet so that might explain alot right there.

I'm going to have to contradict everyone here. I am 100% positive that is fake Test E.
The reason i say this is I am lookin at the Anabolics 2006 book. It has pictures of reals and fake next to each other. That one is a fake you can tell by the symbol that is like a bowl with a diamond in it or whatever. The fake is like yours. The real has it down a little further kind of inbetween the 2 lines. Also where it says the No and Exp the font is supposed to be smaller than the rest not the same. Sorry man, you might want to see if you can get your money back or something idk what to tell you. if you can download the book or something its in part 3 page 72 of 117. appendix e

lucky6914 said:
I'm going to have to contradict everyone here. I am 100% positive that is fake Test E.
The reason i say this is I am lookin at the Anabolics 2006 book. It has pictures of reals and fake next to each other. That one is a fake you can tell by the symbol that is like a bowl with a diamond in it or whatever. The fake is like yours. The real has it down a little further kind of inbetween the 2 lines. Also where it says the No and Exp the font is supposed to be smaller than the rest not the same. Sorry man, you might want to see if you can get your money back or something idk what to tell you. if you can download the book or something its in part 3 page 72 of 117. appendix e

I have the 2006 book and mine looks nothing like the fake other than the placement of the logo but its been established(not in this thread but in others) that the logo can be up or down so thats not a dealbreaker. Plus, the bowl on the fake is much wider than on the real and mine logo is exactly like the rea. On the fake, the expiration date is right next to the batch#. on the real deal its printed in dot matrix lettering just like mine.

On that note, its kickin full swing now. Just took while to get goin but there could be a number of reasons for that. sickness being the main one. i have no doubt now that its real.

Last edited:
estray said:
I have the 2006 book and mine looks nothing like the fake other than the placement of the logo but its been established(not in this thread but in others) that the logo can be up or down so thats not a dealbreaker. Plus, the bowl on the fake is much wider than on the real and mine logo is exactly like the rea. On the fake, the expiration date is right next to the batch#. on the real deal its printed in dot matrix lettering just like mine.

On that note, its kickin full swing now. Just took while to get goin but there could be a number of reasons for that. sickness being the main one. i have no doubt now that its real.

Told you. :druggie:

Back