is a lot of gear fake or under dosed gear

tomclub

I tried 350 Sust an injecting it twice a week . I got a little weight and strength gain but nothing substantial. Started 3 times a week for a total of 1mil and still nothing like I've head in the past with 500g .I would usually gain weight and size so people noticed I was getting in better shape.I gained about 8 lbs after trying for seven weeks which wasn't much at all . I got AI for for water gain but wasn't needed at all Are people finding gear undredosed or fake ? I am hesitant to order again.
Im 61 6 210lbs with about 18% body fat and started at around 201

Well obviously any ug lab u run the risk of underdosed gear.

U only gained 8lbs in 7 weeks? Thats achievable without gear.
Whats the test blend on your sust?

It didn't say the ratio other than test blend. I know I ate fairly well but didn't try to hard to bulk up as I wasn't seeing any significant changes . I didn't need Ai for water bloat which has happened in the past. Im thinking of even not doing much PCT as I don't think it was really making an impact even when I upped the dose.

Need a little clarity first: you got something called 350 sus so we assume that is a test blend with 350mg/ml. And you wrote that you ran 1ml/wk? Or 1ml three times a week?

3 shot s week of 350 for a little over a 1 ml a week

Get it right man... 1ml should be 350mgs so 3 a week should be 3 x 350 and that is 1050mgs week. SO that isn't a little over 1mL week it is 3mL a week.

If you did 1 mL a week then 350 mgs week.

What is it man... Sust 350mg/mL do you know what you are talking about? That means that 1 full mL is 350 mgs. What do you even mean about " a little over 1 mL week. It is either 1 mL or 1-1/4 or 1-1/2 mL
or whatever. This is math 101 and it is not complicated.

Jezz what the hell.. Sust has a pinning schedule not I tried twice and not I tried 3w times. That's not how you use this compound. Sust is best at E3D ... E3D got that. it has short esters that need to be carried in a timely manner

Last edited:
How was your diet and training while on cycle ? Is this your usual source ? Lots of other things come into play besides weak gear.

I ate mostly chicken yogurt sweet potatoes vegetables and some thing like bagels an protein in my oatmeal with nuts etc . lean meats and some cheating with pasta an breads. But basically looking to gain leaner muscle I upped the bagels and carbs when the weight didn't change much. I trained 4 times a week splitting up body parts and did get a little stronger so I though it was working some but no physical changes like I have had in the past. With previous cycles my shoulders would fill out an dId get water bloat because i didn't take any AI to combat it. This time Id id but stopped just to see if it would happen because it didn't seem to be working. I feel I can't get a reliable source lately.

ok sorry three ml or 1 gram of susta 350. I shot1 ml three times a week the last 5 weeks of a 12 week cycle an no real changes.

Over a gram a week and test and no results? You already know the answer, you got some fake ass shit.

I guess I've been lucky so far, no fake stuff.

ok sorry three ml or 1 gram of susta 350. I shot1 ml three times a week the last 5 weeks of a 12 week cycle an no real changes.

Based on the Fact that you were running over 1 Gram of Test a Week.
And an AI wasn't necessary.
You were shooting Cooking Oil ~ Sorry.................................. JP

It didn't say the ratio other than test blend. I know I ate fairly well but didn't try to hard to bulk up as I wasn't seeing any significant changes . I didn't need Ai for water bloat which has happened in the past. Im thinking of even not doing much PCT as I don't think it was really making an impact even when I upped the dose.

Here my advice. Fuck blends!! There stupid. Instead, blend your own. By your Test E or C, and a bottle of prop. (Or whatever it is you prefer) and draw your desired dose per bottle, and then you know EXACTLY what ratios your really getting

Based on the Fact that you were running over 1 Gram of Test a Week.
And an AI wasn't necessary.
You were shooting Cooking Oil ~ Sorry.................................. JP

Wtf?? A gram a week? Shit son, your lucky that shit was bunk or you would be fucked up right now with some bitch tits!!! Consider this a lession learned. Start reading stickys on how to safely run shit. Ugh.. fuck its like every thread is the same...young bros are crazy..then I remember why the fuck they made warning labels...

Back