Is an AI required for a light cycle and what about some other staff?

vir

I am banned!
Is an AI required for a light cycle and what about some other stuff?

I am 26 and I'm gonna start my first cycle. 400 mg (or 450) per week of testosterone propionate for 12 weeks. I've read on the A-Lab that my test p is underdosed - producer claims it contains 100 mg/ml, but according to the A-Lab it contains 90 mg/ml, so this is gonna be more like 360 mg per week. Producer says its active half-life is 1-1.5 days, so I'm gonna inject it EOD.

My stats: Ectomorph (probably about 10-15% of BF); height 5'11'' (180 cm); weight 145 pounds (65 kg). I've gained 22 pounds (10 kg) and I'm pretty sure my diet and workout is fine and can't really gain more since my muscles just don't react the same way they did when I started. My genetic is horrible. My goal weight is 182-196 pounds (82-88 kg) with 5-15% of BF. I think the perfect body have guys like David Kimmerle or Ross Dickerson.

Questions (3-8 are less important):
1) Do you think that some AI (like arimidex) is required during the cycle if the dosage is less than 500 mg per week? I don't think I'm gyno prone. Anyway I've heard different opinions about reversing gyno - some folks claim that in most cases is irreversible. But I read in some article that the risk of gyno is highly exaggerated if dosages are low. Some people say that an AI hinders your gains because it reduces your estrogen levels too much, but other folks say it*'s just water so it's fine.

2) I don't wanna get a blood test before the cycle, but I'm sure I will get it after cycle and probably during it. Anyway I did my blood test 5 years ago (so I was 21) and my testosterone level was 668.51 ng/dl (reference range 241 - 827 ng/dl) and TSH 3.47 uIU/ml (0.55 - 4.78 uIU/ml). Do you consider my test level as high or medium? I don't think my test level is much less now, coz I feel my libido is even higher, so I'm considered about my dosage - 225 mg per week, wouldn't that be too low? /edited: now I think 400-450 mg/week would be better for me.
/edited: delete some useless questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome.

How long have you been Training? What do your macros look like? How many calories a day are you eating?

You need to gain more weight before you cycle. If you cannot break 145 naturally you'll never be able to keep the gains from your cycle. Most likely you need to eat way more. Unfortunately many ectomorphs have to eat past the point of comfort to gain weight. It's a big part of your battle.

Most of your questions can be answere by reading the stickies at the top of the forum. Please read them all and then inquire about thing you still have trouble understanding.

Why don't you want to get pre cycle bloods done? You have only one chance to get a baseline before you introduce exogenous test, don't miss it.

Your cycle dose is too light. When the time is right to hop on cycle you'll need to up the dose.

Holy shit this must be a troll. Does not want blood work before. Well hoe do you know what's up with BW after??

Did you really ask about snapping a needle. OMG grab that fvcker in your hands or better yet with two sets of pliers and try to SNAP IT. It bends. It doesn't snap. Stick that harpoon ALL THE WAY IN. Then push on it like you want it to come out the other side...OMG. Just kidding but push it in all the way. When have you ever heard of this?

Your natty test is high and on 300mgs week it isn't gonna get much higher. Why on earth would you want to do AAS at such a low dose. With the problems of introducing exogenous Test in your body it seems worthless to only do 300mgs week when your Test level is in the 500 - 600's

I'm gonna stop here. You have not a clue as to what you are doing and tis is not to BASH you but to emphasize to you how much you need to educate yourself. Start reading all the sticky posts and use Google. Then when you have some clue ask more intelligent Q's. :wavey Welcome.

Just caught this you are going to Aspirate ??? why. ?

Last edited:
Holy shit this must be a troll. Does not want blood work before. Well hoe do you know what's up with BW after??

Did you really ask about snapping a needle. OMG grab that fvcker in your hands or better yet with two sets of pliers and try to SNAP IT. It bends. It doesn't snap. Stick that harpoon ALL THE WAY IN. Then push on it like you want it to come out the other side...OMG. Just kidding but push it in all the way. When have you ever heard of this?

Your natty test is high and on 300mgs week it isn't gonna get much higher. Why on earth would you want to do AAS at such a low dose. With the problems of introducing exogenous Test in your body it seems worthless to only do 300mgs week when your Test level is in the 500 - 600's

I'm gonna stop here. You have not a clue as to what you are doing and tis is not to BASH you but to emphasize to you how much you need to educate yourself. Start reading all the sticky posts and use Google. Then when you have some clue ask more intelligent Q's. :wavey Welcome.

Just caught this you are going to Aspirate ??? why. ?

OK, ignore questions 3-8. Maybe they're silly. I've already read about these things, but I just wanted to have all in one topic and thought that would even help some other beginners. Let's just focus on 1-2. I wanna aspirate to be sure I'm not in a vein.

Last edited:
My friend is an ectomorph too and he was the same weight I was (he's also 5'11'' or 6 foot) and he gained about 45 pounds naturally. Damn, we even have similar diet and workout... My macros (carb, prot, fat): 3:1:1.

Just 1 and 2: My test level 5 years ago was 668 ng/dl (reference range 241 - 827 ng/dl), so it was quite high. What dosage do you recommend per week? Firstly I thought 300 mg would be fine, but now I think 400-450 mg/week would be better for me. What do you think? Look at the chart I've attached. It shows how the dosage of test enanthate affects your test level. It's test e, but I suppose it's similar while injecting test p, right?

Some AI, like Arimidex, is necessary for an ectomorph while juicing? Is gyno reversible? As I said, a lot of people claim that an AI hinders your gains, but there are some folks that say it's fine coz it's only water. Most of the people say it isn't only water. What do you think?

Last edited:
Please stick to asking one question per thread, this is a jumble of questions. I feel like Im back in law school.

Last edited:
]Holy shit this must be a troll
.Does not want blood work before. Well hoe do you know what's up with BW after??

. ?

Fvck off......

Last edited:
I am 26 and I'm gonna start my first cycle. 400 mg (or 450) per week of testosterone propionate for 12 weeks. I've read on the A-Lab that my test p is underdosed - producer claims it contains 100 mg/ml, but according to the A-Lab it contains 90 mg/ml, so this is gonna be more like 360 mg per week. Producer says its active half-life is 1-1.5 days, so I'm gonna inject it EOD.

My stats: Ectomorph (probably about 10-15% of BF); height 5'11'' (180 cm); weight 145 pounds (65 kg). I've gained 22 pounds (10 kg) and I'm pretty sure my diet and workout is fine and can't really gain more since my muscles just don't react the same way they did when I started. My genetic is horrible. My goal weight is 182-196 pounds (82-88 kg) with 5-15% of BF. I think the perfect body have guys like David Kimmerle or Ross Dickerson.

Questions (3-8 are less important):
1) Do you think that some AI (like arimidex) is required during the cycle if the dosage is less than 500 mg per week? I don't think I'm gyno prone. Anyway I've heard different opinions about reversing gyno - some folks claim that in most cases is irreversible. But I read in some article that the risk of gyno is highly exaggerated if dosages are low. Some people say that an AI hinders your gains because it reduces your estrogen levels too much, but other folks say it*'s just water so it's fine.

2) I don't wanna get a blood test before the cycle, but I'm sure I will get it after cycle and probably during it. Anyway I did my blood test 5 years ago (so I was 21) and my testosterone level was 668.51 ng/dl (reference range 241 - 827 ng/dl) and TSH 3.47 uIU/ml (0.55 - 4.78 uIU/ml). Do you consider my test level as high or medium? I don't think my test level is much less now, coz I feel my libido is even higher, so I'm considered about my dosage - 225 mg per week, wouldn't that be too low? /edited: now I think 400-450 mg/week would be better for me.
/edited: delete some useless questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back