Is BL still in hibernation?

J

Juice Authority

Is this lab out of commission? Their products were great but they just vanished off the sceen.

Yes they are. I heard he was going to open up at the end febuary, but it's come and gone. He posted on Freaks about 2 weeks ago, said everything was fine, but didn't say when he was going to open.

JohnnyB

That's in line with what I've heard but then again I've been hearing that same story for a few months and it keeps getting delayed. BL, in my opinion, is one of the best underground labs out there. Their Anavar is incredible! I can't wait for them to reopen!!

From what i understand...they'll be public in about 2-3 weeks.. And the new products..i.e Anavar,Primo...are about 3-4weeks out...Its been said that the injects will come back on line then the orals...

Hey JA I went over to Freaks to see if there was an update. There's a thread where 2 guys have tried he's Enan and Deca. 1 said it was painless for him, he was 2 weeks into his cycle. The other had finished his cycle of Enan and Deca, he said the Enan was less painful then before and he had great results. They were give it a trial run. I hope the "coming soon" is gone soon;)

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
Hey JA I went over to Freaks to see if there was an update. There's a thread where 2 guys have tried he's Enan and Deca. 1 said it was painless for him, he was 2 weeks into his cycle. The other had finished his cycle of Enan and Deca, he said the Enan was less painful then before and he had great results. They were give it a trial run. I hope the "coming soon" is gone soon;)

JohnnyB

This is great since BL's pricing is as low as IP but the quality and consistency of his products are 10 fold better than IP's.

I've heard it's good quality and in high concentrations too. I was going to try it, but he shut down before I could get some.

JohnnyB

Back