is clen really that dangerous?

mrricco2012

Mini Rocky
Im going to be cutting weight here soon, and i was reading into Clen. Now I tried Clen 2 years ago, I thought it helped maybe 10% more then regular weightloss. I think i only went up to 120mcg. Anyways after I did the clen, i got into reading the dangers of it on your heart. So i went and used Yohimbine HCL for my next cutting sesssion a year later. It worked well, just hated the whole fasting and early morning cardio.

So now im thinking of adding Clen or Yohimbine though is clen really that dangerous? Diet is key, anything extra is a very small bonus, so i know theres no magical fat loss unless your on tren.

If you're at a high bf then no need for clen dude. Too many people out here are looking for instant gratification and its not the best road to go down. If you wanna lose weight then eat at a defecit and workout. When I cut I do zero cardio and eat clean and lift heavy as hell and don't use any bs that can screw me in the long run. Go for two pounds a week and stay healthy. Unless you compeat screw clen.

Im going to be cutting weight here soon, and i was reading into Clen. Now I tried Clen 2 years ago, I thought it helped maybe 10% more then regular weightloss. I think i only went up to 120mcg. Anyways after I did the clen, i got into reading the dangers of it on your heart. So i went and used Yohimbine HCL for my next cutting sesssion a year later. It worked well, just hated the whole fasting and early morning cardio.

So now im thinking of adding Clen or Yohimbine though is clen really that dangerous? Diet is key, anything extra is a very small bonus, so i know theres no magical fat loss unless your on tren.

There are reports that link clen usage to long term heart damage.That would be my biggest concern and why i dont use it. Heart is very delicate

Sure like to hear more about this, thanks for this great question!

There are reports that link clen usage to long term heart damage.That would be my biggest concern and why i dont use it. Heart is very delicate

Pretty much this.

Clen can cause an arrhythmia on the first dose if prone. It can also cause a straight up heart attack if too much is taken at once. I've taken it, and the results are noticeable, but I prefer albuterol or even an EC(A) stack just because of sides at higher doses.

Yeah, if you are carrying a high bf% I'd rule out Clen.... I'd certainly recommend sourcing some ephedrine and stacking this with caffeine for a while.

It still has it's risks, but none to the scale that Clen carries.

Clen gives me tearable cramps, almost unbearable. Be careful

Ugh the clen cramps are the worst! Ruins my workouts.

OP cut down to a reasonable bf% naturally. Then consider something like ECA stack. In my experience it's MUCH more effective than clen for people over 10% bf. ECA can be run longer and it melted the fat right off of me. I'd use clen for that extra 2% bf pre contest, but other than that ECA all day IMO.

Test/Tren/T3/clen has been my best stack for fat loss. Very noticeable gains. I've always ran 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and the sides are terrible. Headaches am the first few days. Cramping (although 1500mg taurine/day solves that issue for me) sucks and overall shakiness. Used to run at 120mcg but found 80 is my good to go zone with effects and minimal sides. Even at 80 I shake so bad it's hard to put my contacts in. I will also share this with you. In my experience clen does allow me to do more cardio but running clen alone and killing the cardio had very minimal results. I feel clen is best stacked.

Test/Tren/T3/clen has been my best stack for fat loss. Very noticeable gains. I've always ran 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and the sides are terrible. Headaches am the first few days. Cramping (although 1500mg taurine/day solves that issue for me) sucks and overall shakiness. Used to run at 120mcg but found 80 is my good to go zone with effects and minimal sides. Even at 80 I shake so bad it's hard to put my contacts in. I will also share this with you. In my experience clen does allow me to do more cardio but running clen alone and killing the cardio had very minimal results. I feel clen is best stacked.

Yea clen is a bronchio-dilator so it opens the lungs right up which helps with cardio and blood oxygen levels. Never stacked it with tren but I've heard it can counteract the breathlessness that tren gives.

My own personal experience with clen:
Had to leave work because I ended up with a nasty migraine that wouldn't subside. Long half life and blood pressure spikes, didn't like it.

I prefer Bronkaid.

is T3 Safer than clen?

Totally different animal with totally different risks. Clen forces adrenaline output, T3 replaces your natural thyroid "fuel" for the metabolism.

I'm not going to say that T3 will outright kill you like clen can (rare, but it is a potential risk), but it can cause some damage if not respected. Mostly muscle loss and damage to the metabolism are the big ones with T3. Permanent suppression of the thyroid is very rare, but is a small risk.

H
Totally different animal with totally different risks. Clen forces adrenaline output, T3 replaces your natural thyroid "fuel" for the metabolism.

I'm not going to say that T3 will outright kill you like clen can (rare, but it is a potential risk), but it can cause some damage if not respected. Mostly muscle loss and damage to the metabolism are the big ones with T3. Permanent suppression of the thyroid is very rare, but is a small risk.

This. Great advice as always from half. He's a stud and has been there and done that with a lot of PED's. Golden info in this thread so far. I'm reppin' everybody for this thread.

Back