Is Cyber-rights.net email down?

mvmaxx said:
He posted potentially harmful advice on your Nolva thread and that's where it really pissed me off. Nothing pisses me off as much as people disseminating bad information, either cause they are repeating something they heard and following the masses or just being plain stupid. In his case I'll chalk it up to the latter.

Nolva will help you more than anything once gyno has already started. Aromasin is the best at preventing it before it starts and Femara comes in 2nd with Anastrozole 3rd. But Nolva is still king to help reduce the gyno once it has started.

Thanks. That does clear up a lot. Huck gave me some good advice. In the past, I've run a low dose of Nolva throughout the cycle when i was taking Anadrol or D-bol since both of those give me gyno. I should have been running it during this cycle but instead I waited until I noticed it developing before I started the Nolva. I've heard Femera knocks out gyno after it's developed. I've never used it though. Is that the case or am I better off with the Nolva at 40-60mg's ed until the swelling subsides then 20mg's ed thereafter?

Huck gave you perfect advice. Taking Femara or Aromasin with the Nolva won't hurt but I'd definitely be doing 40-60mg/ED of Nolva until the swelling subsides. This is exactly what I would've told you.

I replied to your other thread as well.

BTW........I just read some of the post at elite and I'm glad I don't post there.....I just don't like the types of people that post there.....most of the time someone is jumping at you.....fuck that...

jyzza said:
:laugh3: I like what you said Juice.....

Actually I took what mvmaxx stated in this thread and refrased it since I liked his response.

Everytime hush mail systems go down like this, it's a bad thing. Sure, it can be a technicall problem, but it can also be a hack, a bug, a warrent, and other such unwelcome intrusions on our privacy.

Mvmaxx....I don't know anything about your beef with this hulkster person, but perhaps you remember the real, original HULKSTER and his steroid newsletter from the pre-message board days of the internet, and it pisses you off to see this guy use that moniker. I know it does me. It takes some balls to take that screen name....and even capitalize it the same way.

Mailvault.com ............its also PGP encrytped.......if you know someone what using PGP you can import there key......but if you use Mailvault to mailvault its PGP encrytped......very fast loading also.....I never have problems

The reason cyber and other hush systems went down was because they added the "SET READ" button which allows you to mark messages as read. whoopee :rolleyes: But yes it's up now.

ironmaster said:
Everytime hush mail systems go down like this, it's a bad thing. Sure, it can be a technicall problem, but it can also be a hack, a bug, a warrent, and other such unwelcome intrusions on our privacy.

Mvmaxx....I don't know anything about your beef with this hulkster person, but perhaps you remember the real, original HULKSTER and his steroid newsletter from the pre-message board days of the internet, and it pisses you off to see this guy use that moniker. I know it does me. It takes some balls to take that screen name....and even capitalize it the same way.

Hey bro, I'm glad to see you over here. You could teach a lot of people with your GH and AS knowledge. I actually used to be on some of those message boards before the new format but not enough to remember the real Hulkster. I'm sure this "kid" has no idea either. And it's not really a beef, I just can't stand it when people spread incorrect information either because they heard it from someone else or simply don't know but want to act like they do.

But now that you brought it up I may have to bring that to light over there. LOL

ironmaster said:

Welome ironmaster. It's good to see you here Bro. I've learned a lot from your GH and AS threads and your debates with nandi12 and monkeyballs over at EF. Like mvmaxx said, I hope you stick around here. Many of us can benefit from your knowledge and experience.

Back