Is Cyber-rights.net email down?

J

Juice Authority

Is anyone able to logg onto Cyber-rights.net to check email?

Same here and it's starting to piss me off. Having the same problem with all other hush systems so it's the hush encryption engine again. Went through this yesterday too. :redhot:

This fucking sucks! I'm switching. You get what you pay for though.

it takes quite a few secure email systems down that use their engine...

seems like it's down every day.

Maybe the feds are involved or something. This is weird.

AustinTX said:
Does the HULKSTER have you down :)

:laugh::laugh3::laugh4: LOL And that is why I rarely go over there anymore. I swear he posted crap on the first three posts I clicked on. A user with over 1,000 posts and registered for 1 month giving absolutely worthless or harmful advice. I'm waiting for him to retaliate, then it's on. LOL :evil:

mvmaxx said:
:laugh::laugh3::laugh4: LOL And that is why I rarely go over there anymore. I swear he posted crap on the first three posts I clicked on. A user with over 1,000 posts and registered for 1 month giving absolutely worthless or harmful advice. I'm waiting for him to retaliate, then it's on. LOL :evil:

Are you referring to his thread on the BusinessWeek article? He also chimed into my thread on Nolva.

Juice Authority said:
Are you referring to his thread on the BusinessWeek article? He also chimed into my thread on Nolva.

He posted potentially harmful advice on your Nolva thread and that's where it really pissed me off. Nothing pisses me off as much as people disseminating bad information, either cause they are repeating something they heard and following the masses or just being plain stupid. In his case I'll chalk it up to the latter.

Nolva will help you more than anything once gyno has already started. Aromasin is the best at preventing it before it starts and Femara comes in 2nd with Anastrozole 3rd. But Nolva is still king to help reduce the gyno once it has started.

Back